Unpopular opinions.

50 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

not a popular opinion but I'm beginning to think that Paul McCartney was actually quite interesting and Lennon was a c**t. 

That's two opinions. At least one of them is correct, albeit unpopular.

4 minutes ago, pub car king said:

John Lennon was a c**t he was a c**t his whole life, a shit bag father and a wife beater. That boy who took exception to him and capped the twat only made him some kind of martyr.

Aye, but at least he never wrote the frog chorus.

the David Brent character is fucking dreadful

I'm going to see the film, think the character is probably quite tedious after all these years judging by the adverts but the office was superb. He is supposed to be a dreadful character after all!

Yip - most people who slit their wrists give up and call ambulance due to pain apparently. Overdosing is a horrendous way to go as you can feel all your organs failing one by one. Carbon monoxide poisoning and drowning funnily enough are meant to be quite a pleasant way of doing it.

I personally would enjoy jumping off something very high as it would be quite a thrilling way to go, plus I would like to leave a splatter and have to be cleaned up by shovel/power hose.

I've seen a couple of executions by firing squad, with the victim taking at least one hit to the head. Death didn't look anything like as immediate as you would hope. I'm told that it's remarkably common for people to survive a suicide attempt by firearm, at least for a short while, which leaves the horrific mental image of being mortally wounded and unable to finish the job.

Even the intravenous drugs vets use for euthanasia can go utterly, hideously wrong. Anyone thinking of suicide should be prepared for the possibility that there might be some appalling suffering involved. The image of gently drifting off into nothingness that some folk seem to have is dangerous.

8 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Suicide is painless.

But it does bring on many changes.

The antics from Usain Bolt' is not ‘great character’ or ‘funny’ but instead is him being a ‘grade A cunto’.  I hope for the day to come that exposes him as a drug riddled cheat.

7 minutes ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

The antics from Usain Bolt' is not ‘great character’ or ‘funny’ but instead is him being a ‘grade A cunto’.  I hope for the day to come that exposes him as a drug riddled cheat.

Same sentiments, but aimed at Mo.

They have identical levels of PEDlessness, but Mo's Mobot is unforgivable. CAS have dropped the baton by not banning him sine die for that abomination.