Unpopular opinions.

I can never understand why people go to massive corporate chains when local independent stores deserve the cash far far more.
Brand recognition/loyalty, convenience/laziness and most importantly, the fact that a huge % of Britains population has no fucking idea what constitutes good food versus shite.

This is why Jamie Oliver gets pelters for trying to sort out school meals, and why you have kids of all ages built like wee barrels full of diabetes.

Broadly, this country is full of uneducated scumbags who have no intention of doing anything about it.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Brand recognition/loyalty, convenience/laziness and most importantly, the fact that a huge % of Britains population has no fucking idea what constitutes good food versus shite.

This is why Jamie Oliver gets pelters for trying to sort out school meals, and why you have kids of all ages built like wee barrels full of diabetes.

Broadly, this country is full of uneducated scumbags who have no intention of doing anything about it.

I like to think Jamie Oliver gets pelters for being an utter c**t of the highest order.

40 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I like to think Jamie Oliver gets pelters for being an utter c**t of the highest order.

From folk like myself yes. But from scummy, jammy wearing so called parents determined to feed wee Birtney turkey twizzlers cos who the f**k does he hink he is anyway?

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The World Cup has become poor and actually quite boring since “big” teams like the Argies, the Jerrys and Brazil have been knocked out. Now I personally could give a f**k what happens.

No decent bets left either, just a double and single at crap odds. Unless you go for Russia to win it.

No decent bets left either, just a double and single at crap odds. Unless you go for Russia to win it.
Give Bet Builder ango on Bet365. Keeps even the shiter games interesting.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
58 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Give Bet Builder ango on Bet365. Keeps even the shiter games interesting.

Aye. Shame you can't double them up though.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Spent a decade working in the houses of shameless life losers who would be no loss to  decent society.

They teach nothing but bad habits to the offspring and it multiplies.

The problem is only going to get worse as we move on and I very much doubt we can stop it.

I hear too many bad stories from friends/colleagues that just anger decent people as to the type of society we are becoming.

On 07/07/2018 at 11:34, D.A.F.C said:
On 07/07/2018 at 11:03, NJ2 said:

Greggs is absolutely shite! I’m struggling to think of a high street baker that is worse. c***s have made a living of just being convenient.

Most fast food is utter rubbish. £15 for a pizza is the one that gets me. You can get a decent one from a supermarket with fresher ingredients for £2.

On 07/07/2018 at 13:12, Highland Capital said:

I can never understand why people go to massive corporate chains when local independent stores deserve the cash far far more.

On 07/07/2018 at 22:04, Gaz FFC said:

Spent a decade working in the houses of shameless life losers who would be no loss to  decent society.

They teach nothing but bad habits to the offspring and it multiplies.

The problem is only going to get worse as we move on and I very much doubt we can stop it.

I hear too many bad stories from friends/colleagues that just anger decent people as to the type of society we are becoming.

They are the sort of people at work when you ask for a recommendation for a restaurant tell you they went out and  had a fantastic meal at Frankie & Benny's / TGI /  Chiquito / Bella Italia

No you went out to a chain restaurant barely better than McDonalds or Burger King where the majority of food is pre-prepared offsite then frozen and delivered in portions for reheating or mocrowaving. You can eat OK at these places if that is the options available but you cannot have a fantastic meal at these places.

It is mass produced, cheapest ingredients possible product.