Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

1. I don't mind what they get up to, as long as they're not shoving it down my throat.

2. First it was the death sentence, then it was jail, then it was legal. I'm off before the make it compulsory.

His bona lallies were a blur.

Said before on here that I find all British drama to be pish these days. Watched a bit of that sin programme and thought it was inferior to Queer as Folk. Which the same writer had done about 20 years earlier. IIRC, folk in the mid-80s didn’t start every other sentence with “like” or “oh my god”. The dirty running didn’t bother me at all but the writing did. 

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

It did, aye. 

How did you feel about the bookies toilet scene in Trainspotting? 

Someone eating a less than sparkly clean arse if fine as long as he rinses his mouth out before kissing the lad again.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

How did you feel about the bookies toilet scene in Trainspotting? 

Someone eating a less than sparkly clean arse if fine as long as he rinses his mouth out before kissing the lad again.

The Trainspotting scene was what sprung to mind for me as well. 

Other films with disturbing scenes that didn't put me off the end product were Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver. 

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The Trainspotting scene was what sprung to mind for me as well. 

Other films with disturbing scenes that didn't put me off the end product were Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver. 

Exactly the bookies toilet is grim but it's over in about 5 seconds and that's a load of shite as other have said the boys arse wasn't necessarily shitey it could have been the boys load with sweat and lube mixed in for good measure it's a strange thing for it to put you off the whole series.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

St Andrews seems a lovely place but it's completely ruined by golfers and students. Golfers more than students tbf.

...and Bill Murray battering into other people's cars.