Unpopular opinions.

14 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

People wanting to get a dog should have to live as a dog for five years before they are allowed to get one. That'll separate the impulse buyers from the serious ones.

Some folk are doing that already. Had a colleague tell me he had someone the other day who identified as a fox. The world's fucked. 

24 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

People wanting to get a dog should have to live as a dog for five years before they are allowed to get one. That'll separate the impulse buyers from the serious ones.

Same with hamsters. Get back on that wheel! And no drinking out the wee bottle untill you've done at least 5k.

54 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Some folk are doing that already. Had a colleague tell me he had someone the other day who identified as a fox. The world's fucked. 

There's plenty of dogs who identify as foxes...

My name's Sid the Sexist, hadawayandshite!

• 2 weeks later...

Male rappers portray themselves as hypermasculine but are actually the gayest, bitchiest most womanly c***s imaginable  

(currently in an Uber being subjected to their bitchy womanly hysterics blasting into my head)

Edited by Luddite

On 04/09/2023 at 22:48, 19QOS19 said:

Liam Fox identified as a football manager.  The world is indeed fucked.

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I have never found The Marx Brothers or the Three Stooges even remotely funny and am at a loss as to why anyone else does.

Laurel and Hardy, mind...

This is how I feel about Only Fools and Horses, and a large number of other popular comedy of the era

58 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I have never found The Marx Brothers or the Three Stooges even remotely funny and am at a loss as to why anyone else does.

Some people have different senses of humour. Some like subtle, intelligent wit. 

Me? I like fart jokes. 

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

Never liked the Three Stooges but I've watched all the Marx Brothers films countless times. Genius.