Unpopular opinions.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
11 minutes ago, Dele said:
People who debate politics are  wallopers. 
People who debate politics outside of their own wee politic zone are fucking wallopers who I wouldn't be against having their whole families kneecapped. 
Give it a rest. 

Vote Dele

He supports Dundee. Never would the term 'a vote for a race to the bottom' be so apt.

Edited by Dons_1988

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
He supports Dundee. Never would the term 'a vote for a race to the bottom' be so apt.

You've confused Dele with Bairnardo.

Easily done. Both solid 8/10's. (8.5 in Bairnardo's case). 

6 hours ago, Malky3 said:

As for me, well I'm smarting. I thought the only reason all those smelly and ugly Scottish Nationalists on here wanted to talk to me on the politics forum was because they hero worshipped me. Now I find out that the ugliest of them all doesn't like me and what's worse he didn't even have the decency to announce his hatred behind my back. I'm off to cry myself to sleep. :ass

@alta-pete is this the sort of meaningful discussion you enjoy? 

Guest Moomintroll
Moomintroll shouldn’t even be in this debate. If folk want to dislike him for voting Tory that’s entirely their problem.

Oaksoft is clearly a reasonably intelligent guy with some interesting views but has a tendency towards acting the c**t. Whether that’s driven by the abuse he gets I’m not sure.

Malky is obviously a troll although his commitment to the Indyref thread is impressive, if not astounding.
Meh, as long as it makes them happy. Getting concerned with the company I being lumped in with mind.

Contrary to many posts on the C***s on the Train thread , I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a passenger talking to someone on the phone ........as long as they’re not any louder than they would be if they were speaking normally to someone beside them.

Of course , what they’re saying might well flag them up as a complete bellend , rather than the mere fact that they’re speaking but the same goes for anyone speaking to another passenger.

On 20/11/2019 at 08:58, Dons_1988 said:

My unpopular opinion is that 'OK, boomer' is another shite internet term that can be added to a long list of shite internet terms that are used mainly to flag what "team" someone is on as opposed to making any sort of point.

See also snowflake, gammon, social justice warrior etc.

Gammon is a brilliant term IMO. Perfectly describes all those angry, middle-aged, flabby bald c***s that populate towns like Stoke and Burnley. 

44 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Going to the gym is a waste of time.

Doing a few press ups and a few sit ups a day should be enough.

f**k bodybuilding, complete tossers.

You’re spot on mate, if you want to be a skinny wee maggot. Bet you’ve got a wee junkie’s six pack.

19 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Gammon is a brilliant term IMO. Perfectly describes all those angry, middle-aged, flabby bald c***s that populate towns like Stoke and Burnley. 

I'm well aware of the justification for it, I still think it's shite, as much as I do the shite terms used by the other team.

38 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Remember Rule 1 and Rule 2, we were told not to talk about it.

Is your name Robert Paulson?