Unpopular opinions.

6 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

#LADSLADSLADS
It was a lot more civilised last night than the premier league.

On last night's sport.. the American Football doesn't usually appeal to me but that boy ripping off the other lad's crash helmet and belting him over the head with it was excellent stuff. 

On last night's sport.. the American Football doesn't usually appeal to me but that boy ripping off the other lad's crash helmet and belting him over the head with it was excellent stuff. 

I was unaware of this. Marvellous indeed. Positive reputation point earned and awarded.

Most folks instinct about Jackson was that there was something not quite right. Instincts can be wrong, of course, as with cliff richard but definitely right with saville.  
When you add on the constant stream of allegations, the payoffs, and then a very convincing documentary...

I'm questioning the judgment of any defender of him now. Can I ask, are you a big fan of his music?

Can't say I'm a defender, only offering another perspective. Was he a nonce? Don't know, would not surprise me either way.

He went bankrupt because he had a full on funfare on his massive garden full time.

Going to the darts looks like hell on earth. 
A few years back I always fancied it but never went. Now I agree with you.

It looks like fun if you are about 21. Then you get older, and realise what sort of person dresses up, gets arseholed and sings darts songs when they are about 40.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

A few years back I always fancied it but never went. Now I agree with you.

It looks like fun if you are about 21. Then you get older, and realise what sort of person dresses up, gets arseholed and sings darts songs when they are about 40.

This.

Young man’s game.

And by game, I mean nightmare scenario.

And by man, I mean arsehole.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
The Jury is still out, if you ask me.

And you're not alone. But based on current evidence, he seems to be just a bit weird and creepy without having done anything wrong.

No way. Utter nonce. Was living with his “friend” a priest and definitely is a future yew tree reveal. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

@Adam101 being an instant lover was a shocking moment. He's somewhere north of R Kelly and just south of Savile.

I'm sure there's a bot or nutjob biographer who is alerted whenever folk start talking about Michael Jackson. Hopefully  they show up soon. 

I said it was an excellent instant coffee, which it is. I wouldn't consider myself an instant coffee lover but I do love an double espresso. Hope this improves my position on the beast compass.

Aaliyah's mum maintains R Kelly is innocent. She was shagging him and says the friends that saw R Kelly shagging her (12-14) y/o old daughter are liars. We can't always take the parents' behaviour as any kind of barometer to the truth. For tens of millions of dollars plenty of people could be convinced there was nothing sinister going on when their kid was in bed with a man. 

I barely know who R Kelly and Aaliyah are but, just to get this straight, he was banging mother and daughter, and put on sex shows for the entertainment of the underage girl's friends?

Is this the guy who was notorious for filming himself pishing on wee girls?

35 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I barely know who R Kelly and Aaliyah are but, just to get this straight, he was banging mother and daughter, and put on sex shows for the entertainment of the underage girl's friends?

Is this the guy who was notorious for filming himself pishing on wee girls?

He married Aaliyah when she was 15 (he got her a fake birth certificate).

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

It’s what I imagine a night out at the Orange Lodge or Royal British Legion would be like.

I occasionally helped out a pal sell lottery tickets in his local small town RBL to raise money for his football club on a Saturday night. the festivities would start at 8 o'clock with the club members standing up while they played GSTQ (I usually avoided that by turning up just after 8 o'clock..). Then it was just like a typical Social club night- a bad singer and a lot of tightwad grumpy old gits nursing their one pint the whole night.