Unpopular opinions.

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, anotherchance said:
Nobody, if they’re being honest with themselves, gives a single f**k what was Number 1 on the day anybody else was born

I don't give a f**k what was No 1 the day I was born and I also don't know or give a f**k what is No 1 just now.

I do, as it’s generally a good guide of what to avoid listening to at that point in time.

Education time, what  is DHOTYA? 

Didn’t Happen Of The Year Awards. A Twitter account which calls people out for bad social media lies. Runs an end of year award after a voting system that plays them off against each other until you have an overall winner for that year. Was quite funny for a while, but eventually, like the internet tends to do, it created a lynch mob on everyones posts and got a bit of a bullying feel to it.

9 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Most fish suppers are bowfin'.

It says something that it's a dish improved by pouring acid over it. 

Agreed. Most chip shops fail to do a decent battered haddock. 

When done properly a fish supper is excellent

Chip shop chips are usually dreadful. Soft, soggy nonsense. Chips should always be nice and crispy on the outside but fluffy on the inside.

Edited by DA Baracus

I love a soggy chip tbh
Aye, it's much harder to find a crispy chip done well than a soggy one. I realise that might not make sense but I know what I mean.

Its extremely difficult to do a crispy chip well and most attempts are shit, is probably the best explanation I can give

The English Premier League is the most over rated in the world and 9 out of 10 times the matches are boring.
Agreed, I cancelled sky because the games were so dire. Can't really be bothered watching many live games unless they're really meaningful or involve my team.
I guess another unpopular opinion is that with football on 24/7 watching a full game doesn't seem like the occasion it did when I was younger.
It used to be only FA Cup final, Scottish Cup Final, European Cup final and World or Euro cups plus Scotland games.
Italian football was good because it was once a week and Sundays were rubbish for TV.
Quite like watching motd and catching up that way. If they could have maybe 30 mins of the best game then an hour of the rest that would be ideal. Similar to how sportscene was.

On 01/07/2020 at 07:11, anotherchance said:

Nobody, if they’re being honest with themselves, gives a single f**k what was Number 1 on the day anybody else was born

Yeh Yeh

(Georgie Fame - January 1965)

High heels are shit. Don't see them as being attractive and they look so uncomfortable.

A pair of high/mid top trainers are much better looking.

Person preference of course. Sorry Gunther.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Parachutes is one of the best albums of the 2000s.

Probably not that unpopular an opinion, Coldplay are a very popular band. I find them to be the biggest hit or miss band of my lifetime, some 10/10 songs and some utter dross. Great to see live though.