Unpopular opinions.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
19 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
Folk who shave their heads as soon as their hair starts receding are the ones who are insecure and "fooling nobody", not people like Joel Sked and Paul McGowan who simply carry on as they always have.

Speaking as someone who has tried both approaches, it's the keepers that are in denial. Get it shaved aff.

Agree with this - having thinner hair that you let grow long is a terrible look.

18 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I like a ginger beer as a special treat. (Setting up a KW) But they don't do a sugar free one.

Bundaberg do a diet ginger beer but it’s lowered sugar rather than completely sugar free. 30 calories a bottle, so there can’t be much in it tho. 

19 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Folk who shave their heads as soon as their hair starts receding are the ones who are insecure and "fooling nobody", not people like Joel Sked and Paul McGowan who simply carry on as they always have.

image.gif.c52eab1c25f30314892170674937ec81.gif

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Ludicrous take.

^^^ Prince Edward

20 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Once it starts going, get it shaved. 

Trying to cover up receding hair is what I'd class as insecure. 

On 28/03/2021 at 13:16, DiegoDiego said:

My hair started thinning and receding about 25 years ago, the first clue being when barbers stopped asking if I “wanted it thinned out a bit”. 
Switched to a basic 2 at the sides, 6 over the top and have stuck pretty much to variations of that since (currently 2 and 4). 
It doesn’t hide the fact that I’m losing my hair but, more importantly to me, it doesn’t look like I’m trying to hide it.

Folk fooling nobody, by making themselves completely bald in order to hide being a little bit bald certainly is an intriguing idea.

On 28/03/2021 at 13:42, throbber said:

Agree with this - having thinner hair that you let grow long is a terrible look.

I've just let mine grow long over the past 15 months. It's thin with bits missing and I think I'm the dogs bollox. No one else does.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:
On 28/03/2021 at 13:16, DiegoDiego said:

Folk fooling nobody, by making themselves completely bald in order to hide being a little bit bald certainly is an intriguing idea.

Q1. You reach a point where your hangovers start lasting two days and are affecting your work. Do you: 

1. Continue as you were, using energy drinks to help you get through work?
  2. Ease off the amount/frequency of your drinking so that your work is not affected?
  3. Immediately go tee-total?

Q2. Middle age spread has set in and folds are showing over your 30” waist, ripped jeans. Do you:

1. Buy a corset to hold your stomach in and keep wearing your current jeans?
  2. Buy a more suitably sized pair of trousers that better reflect your body shape?
  3. Start wearing jogging bottoms and oversize baggy tops so no one can see your body shape?

Q3. You start noticing your hair is thinning and receding. Do you:

1. Grow it long and consider combing it over any bald spots?
  2. Speak to your barber to discuss an appropriate style/cut?
  3. Shave off all your hair?