Unpopular opinions.

Foo Fighters are rubbish. 
Agreed and I'm not a big fan of Dave Grohl but watch the documentary he produced Sound City - Real to Reel

Some of the songs they recorded for it were fantastic, my personal favourite is the one he done with Corey Taylor & Rick Nielsen.

ETA I think Real to Reel is the soundtrack the documentary is just Sound City.

On 19/04/2021 at 01:14, tamthebam said:

Sumo wrestlers do the tuck too so BFTD might be able to do it as well!

The sumo wrestler myth was invented by Ian Fleming, was it not? Like how he thought gay people couldn't whistle.

Either way, there's a difference between being able to withdraw your bits at will, and just growing enough fat to subsume them. The latter's pretty easy, ATAM.

Carers have a cushy job and should stop complaining, and be quick about it.
That's not an unpopular opinion, that's just complete nonsense. The whole care system needs a major shake-up. It should be a well paid, skilled job but unfortunately it's a low paid, low skills required job.

There are a lot of really hard working carers in the country but having worked in care homes as part of my previous training/knowing a few folk who work in care I know first hand there are a lot of carers who couldn't give a shit about the job, know very little about the illness they're treating (predominantly Dementia) and shouldn't be trusted to look after people.

I doubt it'll change any time soon though sadly.

55 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's not an unpopular opinion, that's just complete nonsense. The whole care system needs a major shake-up. It should be a well paid, skilled job but unfortunately it's a low paid, low skills required job.

There are a lot of really hard working carers in the country but having worked in care homes as part of my previous training/knowing a few folk who work in care I know first hand there are a lot of carers who couldn't give a shit about the job, know very little about the illness they're treating (predominantly Dementia) and shouldn't be trusted to look after people.

I doubt it'll change any time soon though sadly.

It's obviously a very unpopular opinion and this is the general nonsense forum.

Untwist yer knickers, I know plenty about the problems carers have, that's where I got the idea for my excellent unpopular opinion. 

Chinese food is fucking shite 
It's similar to McDonalds (well, all fast food) in that it's shite for you but it tastes really good. If you dislike it you've probably just not had a good one yet.

It's obviously a very unpopular opinion and this is the general nonsense forum.
Untwist yer knickers, I know plenty about the problems carers have, that's where I got the idea for my excellent unpopular opinion. 

You can't post in the Unpopular Opinion thread and get upset when someone naturally challenges your opinion or gives you a nasty red dot. If either of these things upset you the way it appears to have then it's best you post elsewhere, no?

15 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
16 hours ago, Flybhoy said:
Chinese food is fucking shite 

It's similar to McDonalds (well, all fast food) in that it's shite for you but it tastes really good. If you dislike it you've probably just not had a good one yet.

To be fair, It's a vast country and the food is as varied as all the European nations put together.  Some of it is shite but not all, and not even most.  I'm not  a fan though t.b.h.