The Falkirk FC Thread

Great having McG back and it clearly strengthens our squad

I reckon he will have to be patient however. Can't change a winning team?

Let's be honest he is better than anyone we have. Fine not to change winning team but he will be in there soon if not Sunday.

If he is on the bench I look forward to the reception he gets from the South Stand on his first trip to warm up.

Thought it had to last at least until the next window opens, unless it's an emergency loan.

Thats a good point actually it does. I was referring to the minimum contract length which is 28 days so if a free agent signed for someone on Dec 20th his contract would need to be 28 days regardless of the window opening. But you are right all contracts signed after the window opens need to last to the start of the next one as a minimum. So Doyle cannot have signed a short term contract to play last night. I think he could have signed a variation on his original contract's end date before it expired though. Not sure if he would have needed to do that more than 28 days from new end date though. Probably.

Let's be honest he is better than anyone we have. Fine not to change winning team but he will be in there soon if not Sunday.

If he is on the bench I look forward to the reception he gets from the South Stand on his first trip to warm up.

A great bit of business for the club, just hope we don't see someone else disappearing out the exit door as a result.

Well done FFC!

Anyone at Hamilton tonight?

Yep. Don't feel the scoreline was really a true representation of the game. Poor defending for the first and a mistake that Hamilton capitalised on for the second.

Thought Gallacher and Cooper played well, as did Grant. O'Hara could've had a goal or two.

Shepherd is horrendous, as was Smith.

Yep. Don't feel the scoreline was really a true representation of the game. Poor defending for the first and a mistake that Hamilton capitalised on for the second.

Thought Gallacher and Cooper played well, as did Grant. O'Hara could've had a goal or two.

Shepherd is horrendous, as was Smith.

Any ideas about the trialist? How did he play also?

Any ideas about the trialist? How did he play also?

No idea who he was. Couldn't catch the name they were shouting. He didn't seem to do too much wrong to be honest. He looked fairly confident and I thought he was one of our better players in the first half.