The Falkirk FC Thread

Great signing and a real signal of intent I feel. He's high energy and is technically pretty decent as well. He's well liked in the dressing room too so will be good for morale.

I just hope that

1) We're not selling Vaulks or Sibbald and this is the cover

2) We are going to stick with two up front and not drop O'Hara/Miller to accomodate

With Taiwo coming back as well we look really strong in the midfield now. I'm not a huge Alston fan but it'd be really harsh to drop anyone just now.

Great signing and a real signal of intent I feel. He's high energy and is technically pretty decent as well. He's well liked in the dressing room too so will be good for morale.

I just hope that

1) We're not selling Vaulks or Sibbald and this is the cover

2) We are going to stick with two up front and not drop O'Hara/Miller to accomodate

With Taiwo coming back as well we look really strong in the midfield now. I'm not a huge Alston fan but it'd be really harsh to drop anyone just now.

All of the above. Houston (among others I'd imagine) has played a blinder here convincing him to return till the end of the season. As Marshy said it shows real intent. As I said before the double header against hibs/sevco if we were to end the year double figures behind both clubs I don't think we would have pushed for signings like this. We were about as much use as glasses on a guy with one ear for a while after McGrandles left.

Thoughts on how the midfield would line up with current squad ? Taiwo will be like a new signing as well and if O'Hara begins to get more game time I see him as good as a new signing. When's McShug due back ?