The Falkirk FC Thread

I dont want to sound pedantic but it would be the SPL that denied us promotion not the SFA. 

I am no lover of the cuddly SFA 11, in fact the Tartan Army is a freek show, but to think the SFA is picking on Falkirk in particular is a tad paranoid IMO. 

The SFA had the power to reverse the decision

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=sco/news/newsid=77702.html

They refused the appeal.

Edited by Andreas Kelevra

I doubt it is, I'm not sure id pick players in the championship for the squad, I've got my own thoughts on Strachans selections but I don't think theres any anti Falkirk bias.

The spl. criteria thing been done to death, they wanted to please sky with big nice looking stadiums with undersoil heating and nice pitches etc etc all to look good on telly, the rules were in place for 4 year yet we took no action on the state of brockvil . the next year they finaly realised theyd made a f**k up and that it would look bad if this happened every year. No bias

We did nowt...what age are you?

I can only assume very young.

That's kind of the point, The SFA don't give a shit so why should we give a shit about their team.

That's probably the most rational post you've had. If you don't want to engage in the national team that's fine. However, accusing people of not being Falkirk fans because they follow/like the national team is embarrassing. Edited by Trump

Imagine wanting a Scottish Cup awarded to you based on poor administration. That's Hibs level of desperation right there.

By all means, say that Falkirk don't have a legitimate claim to the 2009 Scottish Cup.

Don't however, suggest that what Rangers did was "poor administration". That makes it sound careless and accidental. It was anything but.