The Falkirk FC Thread

Show us some of these posts Davie, I'd like to put a name to whoever's got you teetering on the brink.

I think teetering is being generous.  David seems to have a little bit of an inferiority complex.  Whilst it's only speculation, one would imagine he's about 5'4".

So after all the hot air coming from the falkirk fans not one of you are willing to back your team. Typical full of it

What hot air davie? Seriously ?

Have you managed to get yourself wound-up about f'ck all ?

Edited by Ned Nederlander

£1000.

Davie says he'll give half his winnings to charity.

No point if anyone can get a better price at the bookies.

We are 2/5 to finish 2nd and I would reckon 9/4 or so to play the Premiership team.

No point if anyone can get a better price at the bookies.

We are 2/5 to finish 2nd and I would reckon 9/4 or so to play the Premiership team.

The Wee guy is on a fishing trip. He's no bottle to put the bet on at the bookies, and get the better than even money price he'd get from them.

Bottler, like his team.

A user on One F Duncan Freemason has made an amazing gesture to Gordy's fund and is auctioning off George Merchant's match worn boots from the 1957 cup final(with provenance in George's own handwriting)

Pictures are available on request by contacting bumpthump@aol.com

What an amazing gesture he has made.

Edited by keithgy