The Falkirk FC Thread

Its his choice what he does but we cant wait all day on him giving us an answer. I'd rather have someone who would jump at the chance of joining than someone doing it reluctantly because there's little other option at the end of the day.  Lets face it he had a good season with us last year and at the end of this season he'll be back at Aberdeen again whatever happens so it should be an easy yes or no from his point of view. Of course Aberdeen themselves may have a different view of things.

As for loans to me when you've got virtually every team in the league having either a hibs player or a rangers player on their books at one point or another then there's something not right. If your going to allow same division loans then they should be limited per parent club in the one division and the player should have to play against every team including their parent club.

The season doesn't start until the 6th of August, he's well within his rights to take some time to decide whether he wants to stay and fight at Aberdeen or go out on loan again. Why the need to have him signed up now or never?

As for your loans point, I'm sure you can only send 1 player out on loan to a team in the same league.

The season doesn't start until the 6th of August, he's well within his rights to take some time to decide whether he wants to stay and fight at Aberdeen or go out on loan again. Why the need to have him signed up now or never?

As for your loans point, I'm sure you can only send 1 player out on loan to a team in the same league.

I think he meant a limit on the number of players the parent club can loan out. Of course, there already is one, its 9

Anything less would be completely unfair. Imagine not being able to loan a player you wanted because one of your rivals already has

Its his choice what he does but we cant wait all day on him giving us an answer. I'd rather have someone who would jump at the chance of joining than someone doing it reluctantly because there's little other option at the end of the day. Lets face it he had a good season with us last year and at the end of this season he'll be back at Aberdeen again whatever happens so it should be an easy yes or no from his point of view. Of course Aberdeen themselves may have a different view of things.

As for loans to me when you've got virtually every team in the league having either a hibs player or a rangers player on their books at one point or another then there's something not right. If your going to allow same division loans then they should be limited per parent club in the one division and the player should have to play against every team including their parent club.

Would you care to name all these Hibs and Rangers players who were out on loan to virtually every club in this division? I can think of a few but that seems like a vast exaggeration of the truth.

There are rules in place. Each club is only allowed 1 same division loan. As for the parent club thing I'm neither her nor there about that tbh, I can see why they do it though. Rangers clinched the league against us at Ibrox and we had Tom Walsh on loan, can you imagine he scored a goal against them to deny them the league that evening? Quite rightly he sat in the stands and tried to remain fairly neutral in the press.

Okay off the top of my head:

Alloa    Robert Crawford Rangers

Dumbarton Tom Walsh Rangers

Livie Sam Stanton Hibs

Falkirk Ryan Sinnamon Rangers

Raith Ryan Hardie Rangers

Queens Alex Harris Hibs

Morton Luca gasparotto Rangers 

Which leaves St Mirren. Not sure about them but thats a loan player at every other club from either Rangers or Hibs. If you think thats an exaggeration then we'll agree to differ.

Alloa    Robert Crawford Rangers

Livie Sam Stanton Hibs

Queens Alex Harris Hibs

Which leaves St Mirren. Not sure about them but thats a loan player at every other club from either Rangers or Hibs. If you think thats an exaggeration then we'll agree to differ.

Are you advocating that these players should be forced to rot in Rangers/Hibs youth teams or play at a level they are above instead of being loaned out to teams in this division?  I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.

Alloa Robert Crawford Rangers

Livie Sam Stanton Hibs

Queens Alex Harris Hibs

I read it as a player from both clubs in every team. Apologies on that one.

I have no real issue with the above list of players gaining vital experience in this league.

Livie Sam Stanton Hibs

Queens Alex Harris Hibs

Livie Sam Stanton Hibs Craig Halkit Rangers

Queens Alex Harris Hibs Andy Murdoch Rangers

Rogers has knocked us back apparently according to spfl championship twitter.

Wouldn't give up too much hope just yet, certainly not because of that tweet. The boy who runs that page isn't particularly ITK.

If Rogers has knocked us back I'd like to see us go for Jack Hamilton from Hearts. Mehmet/Hamilton equally fighting for No.1.

Wouldn't give up too much hope just yet, certainly not because of that tweet. The boy who runs that page isn't particularly ITK.

If Rogers has knocked us back I'd like to see us go for Jack Hamilton from Hearts. Mehmet/Hamilton equally fighting for No.1.

Yes, that Twitter page is a pile of shite. It also really pisses me off that the only punctuation mark the guy seems to know is an exclamation mark.

Livie Sam Stanton Hibs Craig Halkit Rangers

Queens Alex Harris Hibs Andy Murdoch Rangers

Craig Halkett was released in the January and joined Livingston permanently then.

I believe Hearts are looking to Hamilton as no1 next season.

Jack Hamilton's just been handed the No.1 shirt at Hearts, I don't see him heading out on loan.