The Falkirk FC Thread

He's not a striker now though, more of a wide midfielder. I actually think he could do a job at wing back given the correct coaching.

Big season for Shepherd as sure this is his final year, has yet to get even close to the form of the period under Holt and in that period he was a wide player and his pace was premium.

Personally don't think he has it tho due to pace going, showed slight glimpses of doing a job and I mean slight in the games tail end but also the normal service resumed in that period too..

Still, prove me wrong Scotty

I'm still amazed he played for us at all last season.

When he came back from that loan deal I was convinced he was toast as a footballer let alone a Falkirk player.

He may get a break here with no Right winger at the club yet

Edited by Gaz FFC

McGovern. :wub:

Watched the Bale freekick in a similar range to where he has scored in previous games tho shouldn't have....

Knew McGovern wouldn't be that poor....

Deserves a decent move from this, he has been pissing way below his level for a good few years and humble with that

Edited by MrDust

They dont get a choice. SPFL rules forbid it.

you might want to check that. According to Houston we didn't play Simmamon against Rangers as he didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. He stated the loan agreement allowed him to face his parent club.

you might want to check that. According to Houston we didn't play Simmamon against Rangers as he didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. He stated the loan agreement allowed him to face his parent club.

Looking forward to the response from Mr Know It All 😉

Looking forward to the response from Mr Know It All 😉

Doesn't the rule state thus

1. If the player is absolutely shit he can play against his parent club

2. If the said player is doing well he can sit n the stand and watch

3. If the said player is thought to be shit but starts to play a blinder against his parent club he should be removed immediately and a penalty awarded to the parent club

Doesn't the rule state thus

1. If the player is absolutely shit he can play against his parent club

2. If the said player is doing well he can sit n the stand and watch

3. If the said player is thought to be shit but starts to play a blinder against his parent club he should be removed immediately and a penalty awarded to the parent club

#patter