The Falkirk FC Thread

We surpassed Dunfermline's early bird ST total yesterday btw, anyone know what last seasons final total was? Should hopefully improve on that

Going by twitter you've sold 2200 odd and we've sold 2500 odd?

Not superstars but a really good proportion of the team have went on to have good careers, Josh King looked the best from memory, Lingaaard came on in the second half.

In your defence there was a year where we had a reasonably shit pre season but a very good season, and a fantastic pre season with Stephen Kenny before the disaster unfolded.

Memory playing tricks on me.

I tried to look it up but very little info on friendlies.

Your wiki from that season agrees wi me though "Pre-season results were awful"

It mentions the 5-1 "Man U reserves" game but that is all.

I'd probably believe a fan over wiki though.

Going by twitter you've sold 2200 odd and we've sold 2500 odd?

Ours only went on sale a few weeks ago though (our early bird doesn't end til Monday). As we know all football talk is done in the stands and it's good to see STs selling well at this stage.

I have not had a season ticket for 6 years but tonight decided to get one again,went down and got one for myself,my son and my grandson.

Likewise, not had one since the days of the Gazebo. Ordered 1 for the laddie & I.

Today's team

Deniz, Muirhead, Watson, Gasparotto, Leahy, Craigen, Kidd, Vaulks, Sibbald, Baird, Austin

Subs: McMinn, Blues, Miller, Shepherd, Peggie, McHugh, Henderson, O'Hara, Gallacher.

Still missing then are Kerr, Taiwo, McCracken & Grant.