The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yes, we did.

710ffa6f902ec78848176959c448edeb.jpg

I think it would have been a nice wee touch for Hibs to have used the same mode of transport for the cup parade as they did when they won it the time before. Of course they would have needed to use some new horses as the original ones will be dead. :)

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

I think it would have been a nice wee touch for Hibs to have used the same mode of transport for the cup parade as they did when they won it the time before. Of course they would have needed to use some new horses as the original ones will be dead. :)

:lol: 

IMG_0586.JPG

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

On 10/12/2016 at 18:16, RC55 FFC said:

Every free kick (Apart from the one we scored) was a Kerr floater/drive to the back post. We won very few of the first headers and therefore wasted the chance.

This does my nut in every week. We surely have someone with a better delivery.

Can't remember who we played recently but every cross and corner was whipped in at pace leading to at least one goal IIRC. Floating them in gives everybody time to wander over to the landing point and challenge or to pick up the intended recipient of a knockdown. Ours are so slow and floaty, the keeper has time to fold his newspaper and close his flask.

3 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Can't remember who we played recently but every cross and corner was whipped in at pace leading to at least one goal IIRC. Floating them in gives everybody time to wander over to the landing point and challenge or to pick up the intended recipient of a knockdown. Ours are so slow and floaty, the keeper has time to fold his newspaper and close his flask.

Morton most likely, Ross Forbes was lethal that day.

6 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Can someone tell me what the ref was doing when he gave the foul against Sheps for the defender wiping him out please?

My fantastic view of the incident showed the ref is a total wee dick.

I think he chickened out as it was in the box and he wasn`t going to give the penalty

AV6K4483.JPG

19 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

I think he chickened out as it was in the box and he wasn`t going to give the penalty

AV6K4483.JPG

Cracking photo mate.

I think you're right as he can surely see there was no hand ball by Shepherd. Crazy decision.