The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Those two cup games in the Main Stand made me realise that the move to the South Stand when it opened was the right one.

I quite like the idea muted by the poster about the St Mirren independence group that pay a monthly fee and part of this goes to looking at ways to enhance the match day experience and atmosphere. I've always though that banners along the back of the South Stand would look excellent.

the return of our prodical son merits a banner of its own

I reckon if Houston had to sub players by picking them up with the crane and depositing them off the pitch that might encourage them to play better. Bit like those grabber things you get in amusement arcades.

The claw will be on the park today sure enough

Those two cup games in the Main Stand made me realise that the move to the South Stand when it opened was the right one.

I quite like the idea muted by the poster about the St Mirren independence group that pay a monthly fee and part of this goes to looking at ways to enhance the match day experience and atmosphere. I've always though that banners along the back of the South Stand would look excellent.

Could be a consideration for the bairns4life group rather than giving all the cash to the club for players.

Ring fencing for players only, won't work for a number of reasons. Ownership; player accommodation etc. Would be my preference.

The Main Stand gets some deserved stick but the South Stand brigade on here don't half over exaggerate the atmosphere they generate. Just because you may sit relatively near the young team in the corner doesn't mean that you are creating any atmosphere. I will be listening closely today for you lot to prove me wrong.

No pyro, no party [emoji322]

The Main Stand gets some deserved stick but the South Stand brigade on here don't half over exaggerate the atmosphere they generate. Just because you may sit relatively near the young team in the corner doesn't mean that you are creating any atmosphere. I will be listening closely today for you lot to prove me wrong.

No pyro, no party [emoji322]

Aye but you're being deceived. We've got gear and hookers in the concourse.

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Hmm.

IMG_5836.JPG

Brutal.  Houston seems to think that if you keep trying something it's going to work eventually. 3 centrehalfs and 2 defensive midfielders at home to Dumbarton sums him up. Can whoever's in the crane use it to remove Houston from the dugout please.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Brutal.  Houston seems to think that if you keep trying something it's going to work eventually. 3 centrehalfs and 2 defensive midfielders at home to Dumbarton sums him up. Can whoever's in the crane use it to remove Houston from the dugout please.

Basically that, if a 19 year old right back cant play at home to Dumbarton then why is he signing a new 2 year deal...

St mirren getting pumped by Morton and Livie struggling to beat brechin really hammers home how shit we are at the moment. 

There is absolutely no chance that im going to even think about putting 10 quid a month away to let the ginger clown pish money away on alec harris's and taylor morgans that s for sure

Edited by Shadwell Dog