The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Anyone hear anything about a Religious Festival that’s taking place at the stadium over the next few weeks?

I play football there most weeks. But of a slap in the puss to the regular users like.

Perhaps we are taking over from St Johnstone for the annual Jehovahs Witness meet a wife festival....

It might be more creatively named than that, but that's what it is.

12 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Anyone hear anything about a Religious Festival that’s taking place at the stadium over the next few weeks?

I play football there most weeks. But of a slap in the puss to the regular users like.

Central Scotlands answer to T in the Park.... Pray on the Pitch!

Perhaps we are taking over from St Johnstone for the annual Jehovahs Witness meet a wife festival....

A good few years back I was involved in the production of their UK annual family directory. Complete with contact details and photographs. Extremely creepy people with serious secrecy issues.

There's a signing today lads. I can feel it. I can feel it up high up in my ballsack, at the back where it joins the weld.....

Fair play.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tbf we've not had them at McDiarmid since 2013.

Any update if Sibbald is staying or moving on ? 

I like Sibbs & hope he signs on but this is getting ridiculous again. I hope Hartley is true to his word & wont let this drag on again as it did no one any good last summer.

If we can’t pay him what he wants/feels he’s due then shake his hand and let him walk away as Hartley intimated he would.

28 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Can't cope with big crowds

We coped with Falkirk in the League Cup a few seasons ago so big crowds aren't an issue. 

Think they got pissed off with the shite weather so moved indoors somewhere. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

We coped with Falkirk in the League Cup a few seasons ago so big crowds aren't an issue. 

Think they got pissed off with the shite weather so moved indoors somewhere. 

Broon was probably over charging them.

Broon was probably over charging them.
I heard there were too many instances of folk spotting someone they liked the look of in the opposite stand only to get closer and find it was a cardboard cut out

LOL #shiteteamnaefans

58 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I like Sibbs & hope he signs on but this is getting ridiculous again. I hope Hartley is true to his word & wont let this drag on again as it did no one any good last summer.

If we can’t pay him what he wants/feels he’s due then shake his hand and let him walk away as Hartley intimated he would.

Can't help feeling its more problems of our own making caused by the twats that run our club.  If we have an option and we haven't screwed it up then either force him to sign the feckin thing or say cheerio.  If we've fecked up and he's looking elsewhere then move on and release a statement saying he's not going to be signing another deal.  Hartley stated he didnt want mucked about and now appears to be letting himself get mucked about.  If Sibbald is sniffing about other clubs he isnt then 100% committed to us and should move on or we should just force him to sign his extention and then he has no choice who he's playing with. You would have thought that after last season we woukld've learned our lesson but like most things falkirk fc we seem to carry on making the same f**k ups year after year.

11 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Can't help feeling its more problems of our own making caused by the twats that run our club.  If we have an option and we haven't screwed it up then either force him to sign the feckin thing or say cheerio.  If we've fecked up and he's looking elsewhere then move on and release a statement saying he's not going to be signing another deal.  Hartley stated he didnt want mucked about and now appears to be letting himself get mucked about.  If Sibbald is sniffing about other clubs he isnt then 100% committed to us and should move on or we should just force him to sign his extention and then he has no choice who he's playing with. You would have thought that after last season we woukld've learned our lesson but like most things falkirk fc we seem to carry on making the same f**k ups year after year.

Re the Sibbald situation if he is stalling whilst hoping for a better offer from elsewhere then time to force the issue one way or another ie sign or bolt.

To be fair though not easy negotiating with someone who has been lying in a puddle of his own pish outside some grotty Spanish drinking den for the last couple of weeks.