The Falkirk FC Thread

I was a bit slow to the uptake but my first "uh oh" moment was speaking to a couple of Mwell fans about Petra. 
They could nt believe we'd signed him, and said he was comically bad. 
I chose to believe he was maybe not quite ready for the top league and could do a job for us. Urgh 

I’ve seen some players that have blistering pace and a wee bit of football ability flourish in Scottish football, especially the championship. I’ve never seen Petra look like he has any footballing ability in the slightest.

Let me put my colours on the mast right now incase that wee bit of ITK is right.

Leaving all the daft patter aside, i was positive about Hartleys appointment, happy with what he did last season, and behind his project and genuinely excited for this season. Wont deny any of that....

But at this moment I am fucking SHITING MYSELF that we take Kenny Miller. A fucking moron of a man. I will be seething if we appoint him.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Let me put my colours on the mast right now incase that wee bit of ITK is right.

Leaving all the daft patter aside, i was positive about Hartleys appointment, happy with what he did last season, and behind his project and genuinely excited for this season. Wont deny any of that....

But at this moment I am fucking SHITING MYSELF that we take Kenny Miller. A fucking moron of a man. I will be seething if we appoint him.

Would be a ludicrous appointment, which could only end with a rage quit when we trail Alloa in February

1 minute ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Would be a ludicrous appointment, which could only end with a rage quit when we trail Alloa in February

We've got enough issues without the board inviting that piece of dressing room cancer into the club. 

Agreed, it’s time to get a steady Eddie in I think. I don’t know who that would be but just someone that plays 4-4-2, no fancy shit, players playing in their correct positions, that’ll do me.

If Miller is appointed, I certainly wont be attending any further games until next season when we are in the second division and the board are holding up a banner apologising to the fans for what can only be described as the most ridiculous appointment in our history.

Just now, ka202 said:

Agreed, it’s time to get a steady Eddie in I think. I don’t know who that would be but just someone that plays 4-4-2, no fancy shit, players playing in their correct positions, that’ll do me.

image.jpeg.8b4ed8573ff088ae78fc964e7129d81f.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Have you guys opened a tanning and teeth whitening salon in TFS? 

There be a few more tannings happening at TFS if that thick c**t gets the job

The only way is up for you now. Remember, St Mirren just pipped Dumbarton to 8th, had an iffy start but then romped the league. Can see you guys doing something similar. 

I just don't think we can know how Kenny Miller would do as our manager.

He doesn't have any managerial experience, so he's not what I think we need right now. But I also don't think there's any basis for saying he'd be a disaster. 

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Is anyone else spotting a bit of a similarity with Falkirk's season and St. Murn's under Alex Rae?

Signed a load of pish, had the fans believing it was their year, absolute failure all round instead?

If you've ever heard Rae post sacking he's hilariously bitter about Jack Ross.

A seething mess of an individual.

Just now, Bairn Necessities said:

If you've ever heard Rae post sacking he's hilariously bitter about Jack Ross.

A seething mess of an individual.

Had to admire his knowledge of Ross' stats compared to his own. You just know he had a Jack Ross voodoo doll in his house. 

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

He doesn't have any managerial experience, so he's not what I think we need right now. But I also don't think there's any basis for saying he'd be a disaster. 

He was frozen out at Sevco after undermining their manager and quit livi after about a fortnight.

I think that's plenty.

I don't want him but if we do end up with him do we revolt and get on his case or give him a chance and back him to get us out of this mess.

Jim McIntyre would be my first choice and I hope we get him.

I'd love it to be a manager who plays exciting attacking football so McCall would be great. I watched some great football under him last time and he has Ayr scoring for fun.

while hopkin and McIntyre would be experienced and safe hands I think the football could be dopey to watch. we'd probably get safety but not pretty.

none of the other names float my boat. Neilson looks okay but doubt he'd take it.