The Falkirk FC Thread

While I don’t do Facebook or Instagram or any of it tbh, it’s starting to push credibility to rbelieve we have a bunch of players committed to us, and just waiting on the green light to go.

These days, for that to be kept 100% quiet with no social media slips from players, their friends or their families is damn near impossible. Never mind that, there aren’t even any rumours.

Its hard to say if everything is bolted down tight in secrecy, or if it is totally unravelling behind the scenes, and we truly are in free fall.

Interesting times.

PS Sorry for showing a picture of that man. Last time hopefully.
The main picture of that car has been getting on my fuckin tits for a while now.... but as long as it's not replaced by him your forgiven.

3 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Surely this lot can’t think they can ride this out?? We must keep the pressure on until we have change.

I'm still trying not to think about that scenario. It's just too horrific to contemplate. Even they must surely, surely realise that it is all over this time, with Tuesday evenings disgrace of a statement the absolute final straw for any still daft enough to be giving them the benefit of any doubt. What would they be left presiding over? A club on its knees, vastly reduced income, same ruinous overheads, collapse in season ticket sales, big drop in matchday crowds and no doubt rummaging about amongst the dregs and the dross at the last minute to stitch some sort of squad together on a meagre playing budget. If there were perhaps only one or two takeover offers submitted they might, might just be able to plausibly explain  away their rejection on the "not in the best interests of the club" line. But with seemingly at least four, and two having been driven away due to their procrastination, I do not see how they could even begin to justify them staying at the helm as being the best outcome. But with this lot, it's just impossible to say. These are the darkest days since probably provisional liquidation under Fulston in 1998. Complete mess.