The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Nesbit saying Oliver & McGinn are signed up for next season on the club podcast at the very end.

I'm not so sure we will get another full season out of McGinn starting tbh. Hope to be proved wrong ofcourse but a decent squad player to have. 

38 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Anyone else have a tendency to overdo it the night before a big game? Dreading the state I'll be in tomorrow morning.

I was absolutely blotto the last time we played them in the final. That said it wasn't as early. 

2 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

I'm not so sure we will get another full season out of McGinn starting tbh. Hope to be proved wrong ofcourse but a decent squad player to have. 

His presence in the dressing room is enough alone. He’ll be absolutely fine, so long as he’s used properly and not ran into the ground like Gary Miller was. 

Latest club podcast available now, got the chance to have a quick chat with 4 players at the end of the press day on Tuesday. Hopefully enjoyable in advance of tomorrow. Available on all platforms if you search for it, main links are here.

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2023/04/27/the-falkirk-football-club-podcast-episode-seven-available-to-stream-now/

2 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

Anyone else have a tendency to overdo it the night before a big game? Dreading the state I'll be in tomorrow morning.

I did night before the 2015 semi final v hibs, that day at Hampden was a haze and no "hair of the dog" would have helped me that day lol.

I'm having a beer the now. Was in the car earlier and Central FM stuck Amarillo on. Went from my previous relaxed to arse going like a rabbits nose. All the shite that has been spouted about bot being arsed cos we will get humped in the final goes out the window tomorrow to be replaced by me being on the verge if tears when the teams run out. 

So I've made a bit of a f**k up, ordered tickets for tomorrow a while back then my daughter was born and I completely lost track of everything else! I'm just realising that you need physical tickets for tomorrow, is anyone on here able to put me in touch with someone at the club to try and sort something out?

Edited by ilostmyself

30 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

So I've made a bit of a f**k up, ordered tickets for tomorrow a while back then my daughter was born and I completely lost track of everything else! I'm just realising that you need physical tickets for tomorrow, is anyone on here able to put me in touch with someone at the club to try and sort something out?

Jamie has replied on Twitter pal 💪🏼

3 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Just saw that, he's at a wedding too, some man for replying. Thanks for replying to it as well! worst part is i've cajoled two non Falkirk fans along with me and it's their tickets too

Glad you’re getting sorted 💪🏼💙

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Off topic for now slightly, but can I assume wel give season ticket holders priority for as many playoff games as we get?

Confirmed by Jamie Swinnie that they will. 

Edited by Ryan-FFC