The Falkirk FC Thread

Rough having first 3 games out of 4 away, but ideal to start at home v Annan. 3 points an absolute must. May not be a bad time to get cove away too - we caught them cold a couple of seasons ago when we had about 6 out with Covid and should’ve won. 6/6 points, that’s the expectation. 

7 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Appreciate I'm perhaps a bit late to the party with regards to the player goal songs but one that is in early discussions for being used is the Imperial March for when Brad McKay scores.

Brad Brad Brad Brad McKaaay Brad McKaay

Then repeated in a higher pitch.

Can we not just save that for the day he's announced as leaving? Like have it blaring from the stadium speakers for a whole 22 minutes.

1 hour ago, grumpyoldman said:

Only one walk out song appropriate for us.

A subtle and tremendous choice. Love it. Spookily, it’s a very real “2 for 1” deal too……….the lyric “we want you as a new recruit” is a built in tag line for the FSS.

Very very clever stuff.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Grumpyoldman’s “drop the mike” moment. We should shut down any and all alternative suggestions. This is the one.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

8 hours ago, grumpyoldman said:

You’re not living up to your name with this suggestion! Love it. Tongue in cheek or whatever it may be, it’s brilliant. I just hope you’re up for starring in the fans video reinactment! 😆 

P.S I take it all back about us making new traditions. Let’s get this started and keep it going

Edited by Van_damage

4 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

You’re not living up to you name with this suggestion! Love it. Tongue in cheek or whatever it may be, it’s brilliant. I just hope you’re up for starting in the fans video reinactment! 😆 

P.S I take it all back about is talking new traditions. Let’s get this started and keep it going

I'd be very impressed if the U1876 could get the hand-clap percussion going even if we don't officially play it over the PA 😆

👏

Just now, Blame Me said:

I'd be very impressed if the U1876 could get the hand-clap percussion going even if we don't officially play it over the PA 😆

👏

Hand clapping, full dance routine. Sure the Ultras have it in the bag! 😆 

3 hours ago, Van_damage said:

You’re not living up to you name with this suggestion! Love it. Tongue in cheek or whatever it may be, it’s brilliant. I just hope you’re up for starting in the fans video reinactment! 😆 

P.S I take it all back about us making new traditions. Let’s get this started and keep it going

I’m more a Funky Gibbon man 😜 

9 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Not sure why they ever moved last 16  league cup games to weekends . Were they not always mid week until recently. 

Think they were midweek last season for the World Cup.

I’m more a Funky Gibbon man 😜 

Sure you’re not more of a… 😝 

Actually could be a song for Ageyman. Agey, Ageyman, Alfredo Ageyman…

All these Village People songs will make us seem pretty progressive anyway! 

47 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Sure you’re not more of a… 😝 

Actually could be a song for Ageyman. Agey, Ageyman, Alfredo Ageyman…

All these Village People songs will make us seem pretty progressive anyway! 

Drawing the line at doing YMCA in the KM stand