The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

If you want better and more extended highlights of yesterday then check out the Alloa highlights. They seem to have a better camera (?) and the editing is better.

And ours was out at 10pm compared to Falkirk TV's midnight. I like to think in the end that's the victory I need😅

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I thought they legally has to wait until after midnight?

No they stealth changed the rules by putting this in the separate media requirements document. The SPFL rules still says midnight unless there's agreement by the company that overrides it. The media requirements shown below do.

Confirmed it with the partnerships manager at the SPFL myself. Credit to Stenhousemuir's marketing manager because without the argument I had with him I wouldn't have realised that this takes precedence otherwise.

7 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

And ours was out at 10pm compared to Falkirk TV's midnight. I like to think in the end that's the victory I need😅

I had a look at your exchange on twitter. I still don’t know who’s right. Guess it depends on what the definition of “new media” is? Rules are confusing and conflicting it seems 

Just now, bairn88 said:

I had a look at your exchange on twitter. I still don’t know who’s right. Guess it depends on what the definition of “new media” is? Rules are confusing and conflicting it seems 

We had to ask the SPFL - it's another example of them being run like a circus.

12 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I did wonder why Alloa's highlights had gone up before midnight the last few weeks. Assume the FalkirkTV guys havent clocked the rule change yet 

There's still the manpower requirements to get it done so quickly - I have a lot of shortcuts I've learned to do it so quickly. Will be interesting to see who wants to keep up.

Edited by LeodhasXD