The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Is it 3-5-2 ?

Donaldson Lang Mackie 

Oliver McGinn Spencer Hendo Ross

Agyeman Allan 

Oliver and Agyeman could be in either position. Unless Hendo is going back into defence to make it a 4 4 2? 

Surprised by how many changes there are, feel a bit uneasy. 

Yeah I’m with you. A lot of changes. Be just like us to lose our first game when we’re 50/1 ON to win it 🙈

24 minutes ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Is it 3-5-2 ?

Donaldson Lang Mackie 

Oliver McGinn Spencer Hendo Ross

Agyeman Allan 

Oliver and Agyeman could be in either position. Unless Hendo is going back into defence to make it a 4 4 2? 

Surprised by how many changes there are, feel a bit uneasy. 

Me too, I think this is a huge mistake.

Probably revert to 4-2-3-1 at halftime but I’m very nervous.

I'm thinking it's a back four of Donaldson at Right back, Lang and Hendo at centre half, Mackie at left back

McGinn and Spencer as the sitters 

Agyeman, Oliver and Ross behind Allan

I could be way off of course but the number of changes scares me a bit

Just thinking, the result today might not matter given Edinburghs circumstances although the money from our away support will no doubt be vital for the coming weeks. 

Edited by Dave McInally

Actually.is a bit weird not to give Bisland the minutes too. 

Hendo a better shout for RB. He's capable of that. He's the one that goes back to full back either side when Yeats or Leon are up the park. 

Just now, Dave McInally said:

Logged in to Falkirk TV but says audio only. Is there anywhere I can watch a live stream? I have a VPN.

It’s being streamed in the UK today you don’t need a VPN. Have you subscribed? The video option is there for me. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It’s being streamed in the UK today you don’t need a VPN. Have you subscribed? The video option is there for me. 

Got it now thanks. Didn’t realise my subscription ran out at the end of last month so resubscribed and can see the video option now, cheers. 

Am assuming its a back three, then the usual set-up in midfield, unless this is McGlynn's once-a-season brain fart... More interesting to see how we play in attack as its clear Allan can't manage MacIver's role, we've taken away all the pace and width on both wings, and Agyeman has looked more likely to fall over his own feet than anything else during his last couple of appearances.  But no knicker-wetting yet.