The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm hoping there's been some sort of bug that's swept through the dressing room that forced him in to this!

I'm thinking like others he thought just turn up and play boys that haven't had a chance this mob are pish. Hartley might have said after the cove game we have a strong bench. We might have but today has proven one thing they ain't starters. 

6 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

5 changes at HT! Would have went with 4 personally. Better pray we don't get any injuries.

This. Another mistake to put all five subs on. An injury in the first few minutes and we're trying to claw back a two goal deficit with ten men. Four subs plenty then fifth when we see how it goes 

No Morrison on either

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

10 minutes ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

EC were 100/1 with sky bet at kickoff..yikes

I stuck a pound on them at 40/1 thinking it will be a consolation if it does happen, I didn't think it was remotely likely to till I saw the team. Absolutely bizarre to change the team like that unless its the challenge cup. Hope he makes big changes in the second half.

Edited by Swordfishtrombone
Spelling

6 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

This. Another mistake to put all five subs on. An injury in the first few minutes and we're trying to claw back a two goal deficit with ten men. Four subs plenty then fifth when we see how it goes 

No Morrison on either

No Morrison is a huge surprise. 

1 minute ago, Bairn in Exile said:

We are so imbalanced without Morrison on, everything is going down the left hand side and they have cottoned on to that.

If we had started with Bisland we could have kept him on and brought Morrison on instead of Yeats. Edinburgh have been scoring even when they were losing. I just can’t understand McGlynn today. He should rightly be questioned.