The Falkirk FC Thread

A decent squad player if mcglynn can get him back to his Raith form.  Can't see him starting but another option. Bit surprised as he was pretty much invisible in the recent game against us after he came on. Still a decent swap for brad Mackay however way you look at it.

That is fucking hilarious. Let's be honest, we've got by far the most entertaining title race in Scotland, great banter from both clubs this month. 

Tait started well, then got hooked at QotS I believe and went in a huff and didn't look interested there after. 

100% going to score the winner in a few weeks time though.

3 hours ago, BPM Again said:

Considering our record in recent years I can’t see anyone getting too carried away however if you can’t enjoy a 26 game unbeaten run there seems little point watching football 

The unbeaten run is a great achievement but it won’t mean anything if we don’t get promoted. Don’t see anyone not enjoying us doing well either. Was talking about putting things in to perspective. 

6 minutes ago, Dave McInally said:

The unbeaten run is a great achievement but it won’t mean anything if we don’t get promoted. Don’t see anyone not enjoying us doing well either. Was talking about putting things in to perspective. 

So was I.

He’s a waster. Heard numerous reports he’s got a stinking attitude.

Saw it once down at a game at Ayr not long after being signed for Hibs, Jack Ross in the stand watching him. I was behind the dug outs and Paul Smith was shouting and balling at him to drive on with the ball when he gets it instead of standing about statically in the midfield trying to ping aimless balls which have inevitably not worked and his response was a visible kind of “f**k off” shrug of the shoulder. He didn’t even try to run with the ball after that. He was hooked early in the second half I’m sure.

He properly burst of the scene with us and looked absolutely amazing but after that loan spell after he’d sign for Hibs I was glad to see him go. Unreal we got 100K for him.

Edited by Enigma

30 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

God knows what Falkirk are thinking here I was delighted to see him leave personally. He's a bang average player with an awful attitude every time he got subbed off he threw a meltdown. Surely he will be more of a backup? 

Looks pretty obvious to me the lad and Hibs couldn’t wait to get him to f**k out of your place. Even Hamilton fans tell us it is a shit show at your place 

That announcement today tells you the reason behind Hamiltons tweet last week. Obviously we don’t know for definite but I’m guessing Hibs and Tate wanted the Falkirk move and Hamilton released that tweet in a move that can only be described as “no, I’m breaking up with you 😭

35 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

He's a bang average player with an awful attitude every time he got subbed off he threw a meltdown.

Thats just a flat out lie, do better.

Surprising from Falkirk he was distinctly average a big club like Falkirk could do a lot better, some top level trolling from your board though well done.