The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, ebobsboy said:

Marc McNulty rumour that someone posted on here because he's pals with Shanley? Non starter even if there was a microcosm of truth to it we couldn't afford his wages. 

I’ve heard nothing definitive but my source indicated it was a Scottish player who’s coming back from abroad is what I was told…….however maybe it was just an unsubstantiated rumour?

38 minutes ago, BPM Again said:

Elliot’s is 30 seconds walk from Grahamston 

True, but I sometimes get off in Kemlin/Came-lin/Camel-on on the way, so it just depends, really. Was more so trying to understand what peoples' experiences with these FSCs have been like as I'd probably pick one and stick with them.

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Always remember Stokes hat trick against United at home, sure Noel hunt got sent off and the crowd held up hundreds of the 'show racism the red card' paper red cards. 

His last game v Inverness we genuinely could have had double figures that day. 

4 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

His last game v Inverness we genuinely could have had double figures that day. 

Ian Black having a tantrum and getting sent off on the way into the dressing rooms at HT was quite the wee giggle.

Out Tomorrow…

🆕🎙️EP:69 BACK ON TRACK

🔵 Review the 5 star demolition of Alloa (A) with Bairns fan Gavin Magill 🐝
⚪️ Falkirk Pub Trail route confirmed 🍻
🔵 Preview @tnsfc (H) Semi Final with TNS fan Michael Davies 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
⚪️ Dylan Tait ✍🏻 and Ola & Jordan depart 🚪
🔵 PLUS we discuss Falkirk Supporters Society Blockbustarz night success & all the latest club news

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_7384.thumb.jpeg.5ad4a7d12ac467aa6dffd86156ac0d64.jpeg

13 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Ian Black having a tantrum and getting sent off on the way into the dressing rooms at HT was quite the wee giggle.

Here in all its glory.

Edited by gav-ffc

14 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Here in all its glody.

Cedric Uras was an absolute class act in defence. Wish we were able to have seen more of him. Latapy’s slight shimmy and pass for the first goal too just sum him up. Made everything look so effortless and easy. 

Edited by Dave McInally

10 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I must be fucking mad but I yearn for the days of One F or similar. I love P&B, been on it over 20 years but I’d love a Falkirk Forum where we could have separate threads where fans could discuss board matters, FFC TV matters and we could have a thread just for football matters. That would be great.

I agree. Sometimes i really like this thread and other times I can’t be arsed with it because it jumps all over the place.

I must be one of the few that likes the range of topics this thread covers.  I learn a lot that I wouldn't otherwise have known and find it all interesting.  Room for everything in my view.  If it was just football chat, some days the thread wouldn't move at all.  

10 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I must be fucking mad but I yearn for the days of One F or similar. I love P&B, been on it over 20 years but I’d love a Falkirk Forum where we could have separate threads where fans could discuss board matters, FFC TV matters and we could have a thread just for football matters. That would be great.

30 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

I agree. Sometimes i really like this thread and other times I can’t be arsed with it because it jumps all over the place.

On 19/01/2011 at 08:28, Kris. said:

Raith fans have a popular thread running where they can discuss all things Raith without the need for various different threads, so with there seemingly being a lot to discuss with us right now, it seems a good idea to make one for ourselves to keep any discussions in a single thread.

If you want to discuss the board, management, stadium, transfers, players...or anything else relating to the club, let's try and keep it in here.

:)

I would appear to be in a minority of 2 (along with @Proudtobeabairn) but I actually like that everything is on the one thread. No need to go jumping from one thread to another to keep up to date with what's happening at the club. If there is anything that you are not interested in just have a quick scan and scroll down until you are reading about what you want to read about.

I'm not one for getting into the minutiae of things and might not have gone on to say the thread about FSS details and I would have possibly missed @Kevin James Left Knee bringing up the info about the 25% +1 ownership of shares maybe being forgotten about etc. 

Nah, I like the thread the way it is.

I was a prevalent user of One F back in the day but the quality declined noticeably towards the end, despite Mousey attempting to keep it going.

7 hours ago, Gaz said:

I was a prevalent user of One F back in the day but the quality declined noticeably towards the end, despite Mousey attempting to keep it going.

Same. By the end it seemed to be only geeo41 and @kiddythat seemed to be posting 😉

7 hours ago, 60`s bairn said:

I`m sure that was the Dundee U game he got his black eye.

AStokesvDU13.jpg

Brewster not giving a solitary f**k and chucking in a whole mob of no hope youths in order to get sacked. And it was the experienced Noel Hunt that got himself sent off 😄

39 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

What a petulant wee fanny! Gets booked for booting a ball away then goes and does it again! You'd think he wanted a red card

Was he not done for gambling on matches? 👀

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Was he not done for gambling on matches? 👀

It was reported in May 2011 that Black, along with his Hearts teammate Robert Ogleby, had been arrested and charged with possession of a class A drug in an Edinburgh night club.[57][58] On 17 February 2012 the case was dismissed due to the repeated failure of witnesses to attend court.[59][60] Black was banned from driving for 12 months in March 2023 after he was found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol.[61]

24 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

It was reported in May 2011 that Black, along with his Hearts teammate Robert Ogleby, had been arrested and charged with possession of a class A drug in an Edinburgh night club.[57][58] On 17 February 2012 the case was dismissed due to the repeated failure of witnesses to attend court.[59][60] Black was banned from driving for 12 months in March 2023 after he was found guilty of driving under the influence of alcohol.[61]

And yet he never played for Livingston at any point in his career strangely.  Was never the sharpest tool in the box but did manage to persuade sevco to pay him 6k a week to play in league 2.