The Falkirk FC Thread

what price do you think FFC will pitch the season tickets at next season IF we win promotion?

And what price increase would you be ok with?

I reckon they may add £25 to each ST which is fine imo.

Edited by ChrispPancake

9 minutes ago, ChrispPancake said:

what price do you think FFC will pitch the season tickets at next season IF we win promotion?

And what price increase would you be ok with?

I reckon they may add £25 to each ST which is fine imo.

Prices were frozen for two seasons so next season will be the same as this. 

6 hours ago, Blame Me said:

Indirectly you've just put the goalkeeper chat from the other week in perspective 😶‍🌫️

Give me a ropey Sam Long or Nicky Hogarth over a fraud like Leo Fasan any day of the week and twice on Sunday's. This game sticks out as a particular nadir for him and Hartley IIRC 😬

I was back from Oz for that match, I could not believe how truly awful we had become, having not seen us play in a few years. 

Queens absolutely destroyed us that day and ironically Fasan saved us from a cricket score. Must have been his one and only good-ish game and we still got beat.  

6 hours ago, Blame Me said:

Indirectly you've just put the goalkeeper chat from the other week in perspective 😶‍🌫️

Give me a ropey Sam Long or Nicky Hogarth over a fraud like Leo Fasan any day of the week and twice on Sunday's. This game sticks out as a particular nadir for him and Hartley IIRC 😬

I give you Scott Higgins or Scott Butter Flinders

1 hour ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Hope he doesn't get in trouble - I imagine the tramp will go ballistic.

He is an employee of Falkirk not Cove.

Perfectly entitled to tell the tramp to go f**k himself if he tries to make an issue of it.

33 minutes ago, StuartA said:

Prices were frozen for two seasons so next season will be the same as this. 

Hopefully the club give an option of paying an optional add on to STs for those who may wish to contribute slightly more even with the gesture & commitment to freeze. 

With gate prices likely going up to champ level prices, STs will be very good value for money next season so some may be able & wish to top up. Huge season ahead & think our STs will go above 3,000.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

First interview, knew from initial first interview he should have been no where near our club.

"It's a club that's geared up to get to the Premier League. Too bad they hired me, eh?"

13 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Hopefully the club give an option of paying an optional add on to STs for those who may wish to contribute slightly more even with the gesture & commitment to freeze. 

With gate prices likely going up to champ level prices, STs will be very good value for money next season so some may be able & wish to top up. Huge season ahead & think our STs will go above 3,000.

I think the club will try and push the same price angle as much as they can next season.

Keep the feel good factor going and know you'll make up the difference in pie and merch sales if you can convert people to every week attendance.

1 minute ago, GMBairn said:

I think the club will try and push the same price angle as much as they can next season.

Keep the feel good factor going and know you'll make up the difference in pie and merch sales if you can convert people to every week attendance.

I think they will too & quite rightly as it was a brilliant gesture following the car crash end to last season. I do hope they advertise, even quietly, an option to top up. 

Merch has flown out this year, hopefully another set of belting kits again. 

19 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Yep, though probably best putting additional contributions via FSS, so it doesn’t get caught by VAT?

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I think they will too & quite rightly as it was a brilliant gesture following the car crash end to last season. I do hope they advertise, even quietly, an option to top up. 

Merch has flown out this year, hopefully another set of belting kits again. 

Aye, they could even do that through FSS advertisement with the season tickets.

Send out an old school season ticket pack like they used to with all the sponsor company details in it and any discounts they offered and try to encourage us all to buy a new kitchen from your man at Haldane. 😆

2 minutes ago, StuartA said:

Yep, though probably best putting additional contributions via FSS, so it doesn’t get caught by VAT?

As long as it ends up in the playing budget then absolutely whatever way that works out best yeah 👍🏼

10 hours ago, Springfield said:

First interview, knew from initial first interview he should have been no where near our club.

Where did you get that feeling from that interview? He didn’t say anything remotely controversial. The only slightly contentious thing was he said he didn’t apply for the role.