The Falkirk FC Thread

Have to say I didn't think long did anything wrong today, not at fault for the goal and took care of everything else really, including mackies mad back pass.

4 minutes ago, Blane Fonda said:

This playing McGinn is a joke, he’s done, it’s not his fault but he’s had a long career. I  would prefer Bisland at right back and Yates in the middle if we  rotating. 

I would also like to see McCann play as wide mid fielder in front of Mackie, could be useful for difficult away games and big games in the cup next season. 

As usual our goalie are dodgy as ever, both look petrified when the ball is floated into the box and set plays. Get Mick McGovern to help Nicky next season 

39 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

A good win in the end but that should be the last game mcginn starts and certainly the combination of him and Tait didn't work.

Although we should have taken our chances and wrapped up the game in the first half we improved massively when the subs came on. Glad to see Ross getting an assist as he's worked hard over the last few months with the minutes he's had.

As I sit in a chip shop in Moffat my contribution to this was that McGinn was slow to a ball he should have shot from then struggled to get back to cover when the ball broke behind him. Sadly it’s over. Thank you for your service. Enjoy your medal and coaching. 

Tait looked absolutely gubbed in the second half but so would Mo Farah playing centre midfield with McGinn in his condition. His range of passing was still on point though, naughty wee lofty wedges over the top of their defence.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Love this team. Love Hendo. Hendo loves us. 

15 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I loved Hendo before it was cool.

12 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I loved Hendo the most.

7 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Hendo is an ultra. 

Hendo shares my fucking surname so 🖕

6 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Hendo shares my fucking surname so 🖕

Excuse me. Hendo shares f**k all. You share HIS surname!