The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Had a look online and we are indeed the cheapest in the league currently for walk up tickets:

Ayr Utd are yet to publish. But others are:

Falkirk £21 (£22 prime) 

Airdrie £22

Partick £22

Morton £22

Queens Park £22

Dunfermline £23

Raith Rovers £24

Livingston £24

Hamilton £26

If you don't mind me asking where did you get £23 from for Dunfermline? We're £22 for walk up, £24 if you want to sit on the padded seat at the halfway line of the main stand. 

Is our KM stand not all if not nearly season tickets?

Can we then not up the price for walk ups for the season as we aren't disadvantaging our fans if sold out, and then increase away to the same as others in the league.

Probably not but just thinking out loud while sitting in the car at Ayr.

PS Adults filling their time about pies on Facebook, just wow.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, that doesn't seem the worst reason to ban someone. Even if he was the worst manager ever, there's a time and a place to say that sort of thing. Just after they've died isn't usually one of them.

I think the concept of not speaking ill of the dead is rubbish. Lambie had been a terrible manager the day before he died and nothing changed once his body stopped working. That is not the same as wishing him dead: just an accurate judgement. 
anyway with the new stand at Ayr you have to park much further away. Be warned. 

Is the stream up for the game tonight? I am still being charged £18 as I never cancelled my subscription and I'm trying to work out if this is what's denying me the stream. Will cancel and re-subscribe at the end of the month but I don't fancy paying out £20 tonight given I got charged £18 a few days ago.

19 minutes ago, SuperTuesday said:

Is our KM stand not all if not nearly season tickets?

Can we then not up the price for walk ups for the season as we aren't disadvantaging our fans if sold out, and then increase away to the same as others in the league.

Probably not but just thinking out loud while sitting in the car at Ayr.

PS Adults filling their time about pies on Facebook, just wow.

This actually makes sense, obviously would not work for the cup games but presuming the KM stand is fully sold out with season tickets surely could be done in the league? We could set the price of the north stand at anything we wanted without disadvantaging our own fans for league matches in theory? 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

19 minutes ago, Roboccop said:

Here but not stripped. 

Sounds to me that he's close to going out on loan and we're trying to ensure he doesn't get injured.

27 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Is the stream up for the game tonight? I am still being charged £18 as I never cancelled my subscription and I'm trying to work out if this is what's denying me the stream. Will cancel and re-subscribe at the end of the month but I don't fancy paying out £20 tonight given I got charged £18 a few days ago.

Mine is working really well so might well be what you've said or if you're on a VPN it might have been blocked

2 minutes ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Mine is working really well so might well be what you've said or if you're on a VPN it might have been blocked

Aye I cancelled the old subscription and set up a new one and have the stream now. Will need to see if I can get the £18 refunded.

5 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Aye I cancelled the old subscription and set up a new one and have the stream now. Will need to see if I can get the £18 refunded.

I've had to change my passcode to get it to work a few times.

Harry Stone wonder save from Morrison kept us out as well. Very soft goal for us to concede but they’ve got two monsters up front that are a real handful

4 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Harry Stone wonder save from Morrison kept us out as well. Very soft goal for us to concede but they’ve got two monsters up front that are a real handful

Not there and not watching as I'm a bag of nerves when watching us live on the telly for some reason. Do you think that Donaldson or Lang could have stopped the goal?