The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone know of this french striker we have supposidly signed? also the lad mulrooney from hearts we have meant to have on loan?

Where you read about the striker?

A quick Google shows that Mulrooney was released so wouldn`t be a loan deal, he was loan to Clyde at the end of last season and is a midfielder.

Anyone know of this french striker we have supposidly signed? also the lad mulrooney from hearts we have meant to have on loan?

Where you read about the striker?

A quick Google shows that Mulrooney was released so wouldn`t be a loan deal, he was loan to Clyde at the end of last season and is a midfielder.

Element of me which is actually past caring on the actual players who wear the jersey as everything we read points to vastly reduced resources for Mr Pressley to operate with.

I am seriously tempted to attend tomorrow particulary as it has been properly pitched at a fiver................others take note including FFC.....................£15 for a pre season friendly is having a laugh............ I also want to see whether our Head Coach has indeed learnt from the mistakes of his tenure to date.

Will he set out his team to play with flair, width, pace on and off the ball, etc etc or will be expected to endorse mind numbing negativity.

Steven it's time for you to stand up and I don't mean to any Lithuanian Banker anymore but to the fans who are literally paying your salary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed on the Bradford City website that both Mark Stewart and Chris Mitchell have signed today. Mitchell looks like he has enjoyed his summer with his strip being a little tight around the edges. Both of them spout the usual comments about how big a club Bradford is, for a division 2 club that is.

Good luck to them both.

I assume it was a 2 for 1 deal? Surely the only way that useless c**t could get a move to such a team.

Good luck to Mark Stewart I'm sure he'll be able to bang them in down there. Also good luck to Boaby good to see him get signed up so quickly as well.

good luck to Mark Stewart, would have liked him to stay another season or so but that is a really good move for him. Starting to worry about the fact that players are going but nobody seems to be coming in!