The Falkirk FC Thread

Yeah the line passes the stadium but it's the line to Grangemouth which isn't used...

I've just had a look on google maps there. For some reason I hadnt realised that it was that line.

It splits off from the 'main' line just as it leaves Grahamston Station. Shame.

Great news that Twaddle's away he's fucking horrendous.

But I hope we'll be able to bring in a new left-back the thought of Scobbie playing there on a semi-regular basis scares me.

They might slot Kingsley or someone from the youth team in there. I'd certainly rather we signed a keeper or a striker.

Great news that Twaddle's away he's fucking horrendous.

But I hope we'll be able to bring in a new left-back the thought of Scobbie playing there on a semi-regular basis scares me.

Id be surprised if we sign a left back and guess that Kingsley has his foot on the left back role....

A goalkeeper and those striker things should be higher up the list.....

This season has got the 2001/02 written on it with the kids that are gonna be playing, below the team that played that last game of that season.....

M. Hogarth, A. Lawrie, J. McQuilken, S. Rennie, G. Denham, K. Christie (I. Morris, 46), S. Craig (R. Waddell, 87), M. Kerr, L. Miller, G. McStay, P. Tano (A. Rodgers, 46)

Subs not used: D. Hill, N. Murray

Id be surprised if we sign a left back and guess that Kingsley has his foot on the left back role....

This season has got the 2001/02 written on it with the kids that are gonna be playing, below the team that played that last game of that season.....

M. Hogarth, A. Lawrie, J. McQuilken, S. Rennie, G. Denham, K. Christie (I. Morris, 46), S. Craig (R. Waddell, 87), M. Kerr, L. Miller, G. McStay, P. Tano (A. Rodgers, 46)

I'll take a wild guess that Kevin Christie had been booked, and was hooked before he got sent off. And Tano was taken off for being competely useless.

Bowman

Duffie Dods Scobbie Kingsley

Compton Alston Millar Murdoch Higginbotham

Graham

Is our strongest line up presuming Flynn goes and we don't sign anybody else. Very worrying times. Hopefully McManus and a keeper sign soon.

Higgy will play a more central role this season. Just off the striker(s) is his best position.

I think Flynn will stay tbh.

With Twadds and Stewart away ( Both included in the budget for next season) we should hopefully see some players signed up soon/.

Seen in the Daily Retard that the French trialist wants to stay at the club after his trial, surely he will know what we can offer to him as a contract.

Ally Mccoist? :lol:

Yeah I can see Fergie sending all his promising youngsters up to play in the Scottish first division. :lol:

I'm sure the youth players who aren't going to make it at Old Trafford and are a level below the "promising youngsters" would probably benefit from such a spell.

I'm sure the youth players who aren't going to make it at Old Trafford and are a level below the "promising youngsters" would probably benefit from such a spell.

If Man Utd were going to send any players on loan to Scotland they'd surely go to the SPL as opposed to the SFL? Bout time Fergie helped out the club where he made his name, we need a left back if you're reading this Sir Alex :D

If Man Utd were going to send any players on loan to Scotland they'd surely go to the SPL as opposed to the SFL? Bout time Fergie helped out the club where he made his name, we need a left back if you're reading this Sir Alex :D

We'll take a right back please Sir Ecky 8)

Man Utd will have varying standards of young players, some who would be SPL level, some who would be SFL level.