The Falkirk FC Thread

Seeing as how the Retail team are checking out this thread, could one of you guys have a word with the catering folk about the pies? They are utterly rank, vile, disgusting keich.

How, did you "buy now" through e-bay? They'll be three days old! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear lord Kiddy, give it up ffs. Some of the stuff you post is quite reasonable but tbh you are coming across a total wankbiscuit here. If you EVER have anything positive to say, let's hear/read it. You seem to be a very bitter man which will never be satisfied by anything that happens at TFS. You remind me of the bitter auld men that I used to stand beside in the South Enclosure at Brockville when i was a young laddie. Full of hate and contempt. I hope you prove me wrong but I think the cast had already been set.

Anyone think we can get a record attendance at TFS tomorrow night ??

I probably am wrong....but without the temp stand, Im guessing that may not be possible......

Id heard last week we were nowhere near selling our quota of tickets....dunno if anything has changed with Saturdays result, tho I do expect many Rangers fans in the wrong end....There will be more than 3000......

edit- Quick glance at soccerbase - our record attendance 7049 v Killie whilst the ground was quoted with temp stand at holding 9200.......pretty pish, considering what crowds we got at Brockville......

Ive been told Rangers have sold their 4000..and Id heard we just sold around 2000 last week.....So perhaps a good chance....I hope not tho, I kinda like the fact our record crowd is against Killie........

Edited by MrDust

The shop was busy yesterday with ticket sales. Hopefully another busy day today up till KO.

Are those Falkirk Legend posters still for sale in the club shop? I was in on Saturday buying my ticket for Dundee and the Rangers game and noticed it up on the otherside of the door as you come in.

Probably posting this in entirely the wrong place but just wanted to say well done to the bairns for the cup win against Rangers tonight. Love to see the SFL teams topple the SPL teams....particularly the old firm.

Sounds like a hugely exciting finish too (going on the bbc text updates!). Downside is that El Alagui will have a few more suitors...

Makes our late-penalty-dropped-points from the other week seem a wee bit more palatable!!