The Falkirk FC Thread

We have the possibility of cheques arriving soon for Flynn, Arfield, Stewart and 1 day Wallace. All this on top of the Elton money we are due this summer and various cup money from this excellent season. Our accounts for April 2011-2012 and 2012-13 should look a lot healthier than the previous 3 years.

How much are we (the club) getting for the Elton gig?

There is a great interview on FalkirkTV with Andy Thompson explaining the ins and outs of the Elton gig. Looks like the club could stand to make a decent ammount of money from it

Shame the business brain of George Craig never thought of something like this when he was at the helm.

There is a great interview on FalkirkTV with Andy Thompson explaining the ins and outs of the Elton gig. Looks like the club could stand to make a decent ammount of money from it

Shame the business brain of George Craig never thought of something like this when he was at the helm.

GC is a failure at just about everything FFC he touched. I hate to think what act he would've lined up.

Too good for St Mirren.

He certainly doesn't think so. I've been told that we're 'extremely close' to signing Falkirk's Mark Millar and Cowdenbeath's Jon Robertson on pre-contracts to replace Steven Thomson and Hugh Murray, who could both leave in the summer.

He certainly doesn't think so. I've been told that we're 'extremely close' to signing Falkirk's Mark Millar and Cowdenbeath's Jon Robertson on pre-contracts to replace Steven Thomson and Hugh Murray, who could both leave in the summer.

Blackpool put in a bid for him 2 days ago that was rejected. Now if you were Millar do you play for less money in the SPL or tons of cash in the championship?

Blackpool put in a bid for him 2 days ago that was rejected. Now if you were Millar do you play for less money in the SPL or tons of cash in the championship?

I think more of the SPL4 games against most teams a season which usually is 5 or 6 if your team is successful enough and that you never beat the old firm even when you do is enough to move you to England

The only selling point in the SPL is the split for players with no ambition to step up to the SPL

Probably true given you track record.

Your track record:

Farid wants to come. He was at the Dundee Utd game wearing a St Mirren scarf.

John Baird coming back to St Mirren for £50k

I'd say there's a much better chance he's going to St Mirren. He's close to Danny Lennon, DL mentioned that he was 'very interested' in 3 First Division players, one of which is a striker.

Plus, Baird has sat in with our supporters in the Ayr, St Johnstone and Celtic games this season :ph34r:

There's a rumour going about he's coming back here although I highly doubt we'd be willing to pay anything over £10k or so.

Baird would offer us something else, rather than the physical strength of Thompson and quick and nippy Hasselbaink.

Perhaps we'll see Greenock boy Millar at the Krankiedome, wearing some St Mirren merchandise. That would put the seal on things.

I think more of the SPL4 games against most teams a season which usually is 5 or 6 if your team is successful enough and that you never beat the old firm even when you do is enough to move you to England

The only selling point in the SPL is the split for players with no ambition to step up to the SPL

My brain hurts.

Good try, Thundermonkey, but the only incorrect one is Baird, which you have decided to highlight a couple of times to boost your point. I was told that Baird was coming back for £50k, the bid was rejected. I'm confident on the Millar deal going through.

Quote me on this one 8)

:lol: He'll go to a better team than St.Mirren. Quote me on this one