The Falkirk FC Thread

My favourite quote 'why would be turn down £100k to then accept £130k a week later'. Erm because its £30k more?

I know 30k is a lot of money for a team like Cowdenbeath but we're looking for a lot more than 130k. We're looking for something unimaginable to Cowdenbeath okay. Now don't have a panic attack while I say this number but we are looking for something like 200k.

I don't know if you'll be able to comprehend that amount of money but thats what bigger teams like us deal with.

I know 30k is a lot of money for a team like Cowdenbeath but we're looking for a lot more than 130k. We're looking for something unimaginable to Cowdenbeath okay. Now don't have a panic attack while I say this number but we are looking for something like 200k.

I don't know if you'll be able to comprehend that amount of money but thats what bigger teams like us deal with.

:lol::lol:

So the asking price for Taylor is 200K...

Good job Rotherham are a wee diddy team, only able to pick up players from wee'er, diddier teams...like Greenock Morton

The fact Talyor hasn't jumped the gun to move back to England at the first offer suggests he is happy and settled with us. I really hope he stays now unless all his transfer money is reinvested in to the squad.

Falkirk: G. Amos, M. Finlayson, C. Greene, C. Comrie, R. McGeever, T. Fulton, M. Martin, R. McNab, S. Shepherd, C. Hogg, K. O’Hara. Subs: G. Hamilton, M. Cather, C. Langton, P. Nash, L. McMinn.

Team that played Selkirk last night.

Bairns currently 2-0 up at Huntly after 15mins.

Biabi & Kingsley.

1 Bowman 2 Rowan 3 Dick 4 McGrandles 5 Vaulks 6 Kingsley 7 Alston 8 Bia-Bi 9 Taylor 10 Grant 11 Leahy

Subs; McGovern, Duffie, Flynn, J. Fulton, R. Blair, Faulds, Durojaiye