The Falkirk FC Thread

He's a cock but I'd take him if we could afford him, but our wages wouldn't cover his weekly legal fees.

100 quid is 100quid more than fuk all.......thats what he is on at the moment.....

He is a high class bawbag tho, with real talent tho....

Im sure he was playing Dumbarton at moment pre season, tells its own story that no one in Scotland is willing to give him that chance

He has the ability to be anyones in the first divisions player of year but cant see many taking a gamble....stays in Airth too.....

Bit unfair on Super Sam I'd say. He did pretty well at Killie and was a Scottish U21 international with them.

He scored half his goals in one season for us, ala Stainrod.....Sam even admits himself he punched above his weight that season.....I think you will find most clubs he had been at will comment, he runs about a lot....that was the feedback I got when he signed years ago and also heard Ayr fans comment on the same wave.

One thing you cant slate was his workrate, but one golden season dpesnt make a player great or super.....

Ps Scottish U21 isnt really a badge to improve a players pedigree....... Colin McDonald, Neil Murray, Ross Perry,Chris Mitchell amongst many others

How much would a brick wall cost to replace the buckshee cladding held up with sticks?

Been asking for years why we don't put something more permanent up, let's be honest the East stand isn't coming any time soon

Also the 2 corners of the west stand are embarassing with what can only be described as construction fencing. would bricks to match and a brickie really cost that much?????

Pitch widened and closer to the West and South Stands. Good to see.

I know it looks like that from the picture but I don't believe that's the case. I was told it was going to be the same area size the grass was in for Uefa regulations.

Been asking for years why we don't put something more permanent up, let's be honest the East stand isn't coming any time soon

Also the 2 corners of the west stand are embarassing with what can only be described as construction fencing. would bricks to match and a brickie really cost that much?????

Don't you know any council boys who could do it for free/cheap?

Go on holiday tomorrow so will have to give the dunfermline game a miss. Also have to miss the first Clyde game as i won't be back in time next saturday! Should be two wins though!

Could be worse. You could be missing the full playoffs you've waited 17 years for because you are on honeymoon.

I'm watching the game on FTV like a real fan.

Does anyone have an idea who the goalscoring trialist is? Tony/Lewis commentating let it slip that he was on loan at a Scottish club last season...

Edited by wee_bairn