The Falkirk FC Thread

Didn't really deserve the win. McGreever seems to have went backwards and looked incredibly slow and very poor. Comrie was MOTM and has ran the show in every game I've seen him play. His range of passing is excellent and he gets stuck in. Faulds looks like he won't be with us for long. He was a passenger all game and doesn't seem t be improving. Botti made very little happen.

No idea what anyone sees in Robbie McNab as he looks nothing like a footballer. He looks very unfit for a young guy and he just looks lost. The less said about his first touch the better.

Martin and Shepherd look like the two more exciting prospects coming through. Martin looked very creative and always looked to take on a man and go forward and Shepherd is just a natural goalscorer.

Edited by latapythelegend

A number of Falkirk Supporters Clubs met last Thursday to explore ways of working more closely together. The meeting, facilitated by FSS, covered a number of subjects and the group spent an excellent couple of hours discussing the way forward.

A spokesman chosen on the night said

"There was broad agreement as to the best way forward and we expect things to develop in the coming weeks. We want to develop an organisation that protects everyone's independence but ensures we work together collectively when required"

Didn't really deserve the win. McGreever seems to have went backwards and looked incredibly slow and very poor. Comrie was MOTM and has ran the show in every game I've seen him play. His range of passing is excellent and he gets stuck in. Faulds looks like he won't be with us for long. He was a passenger all game and doesn't seem t be improving. Botti made very little happen.

No idea what anyone sees in Robbie McNab as he looks nothing like a footballer. He looks very unfit for a young guy and he just looks lost. The less said about his first touch the better.

Martin and Shepherd look like the two more exciting prospects coming through. Martin looked very creative and always looked to take on a man and go forward and Shepherd is just a natural goalscorer.

Couldn't have said it better my self. I agree with you word for word.

Disappointed we missed out on Shepherd. We've been making massive investments into our youth squad, bringing in players from all around the UK. So to miss out on one on our own doorstep isn't too good

Disappointed we missed out on Shepherd. We've been making massive investments into our youth squad, bringing in players from all around the UK. So to miss out on one on our own doorstep isn't too good

Looks a talent tbh. Natural goalscorers don't come around too often and he looks to be just that. Early days right enough.

Sir Farid  :wub:

Is he surplus to requirements at Brentford now? I know they brought in a lot of players over the summer

I'd like to think after dragging them through to the next round in a half hour cameo, they'd be willing to give him a chance. English football can't handle Farid.