The Falkirk FC Thread

Rakish Bingham...........what a quality name. Definitely the best since Crawford Baptie. Let's make the boy feel truly welcome.

My mate didn't believe me at the game, said id made that name up

I was of the thinking that, it will be hard to get a decent pedigree of loan because of the artificial pitch from the quoted usual suspects with Holt in Norwich and Aston Villa. Artificial does have its bad press, usually from old school pros. We will see wot Rakish brings, mixed forum reports

Squad is ticking along not too bad

It's been a very long time since we had so many goal threats in a single squad, I could see about 5 or 6 of our players getting double figures this season. You'd probably have to go back to the last year at Brockville for when that was the case before. Exciting times and should be good to watch.

I also think it should be said that Ritchie has backed Holt very well since Taylor left. Off the top of my head that's four new signings since then, which is far more than any of us expected. A more defensively minded midfielder coming in would be nice, but at the moment they'd just be sitting on the bench. I think what we have is fine though, we should be flexible enough to go to a 4-3-3 and I think we've got the players for that if need be.

It's been a very long time since we had so many goal threats in a single squad, I could see about 5 or 6 of our players getting double figures this season. You'd probably have to go back to the last year at Brockville for when that was the case before. Exciting times and should be good to watch.

I also think it should be said that Ritchie has backed Holt very well since Taylor left. Off the top of my head that's four new signings since then, which is far more than any of us expected. A more defensively minded midfielder coming in would be nice, but at the moment they'd just be sitting on the bench. I think what we have is fine though, we should be flexible enough to go to a 4-3-3 and I think we've got the players for that if need be.

Yes but what would've happened if Taylor hadnt left? We were needing these players anyway for the most part but I bet we'd have signed noone if Taylor hadnt been punted. The new boy looks like he's got a bit of pace which should give him a head start on most scottish players thankfully.

He's not good enough for the SPL just now, forget the EPL.

Give up on football if you genuinely believe he isn't good enough for the top flight in Scotland just now. They'd be buying him for his potential anyway, and he looks to have all the tools for me.