The Falkirk FC Thread

You can have your thread back, unfortunately you can't have Loy back and I'm pretty sure quite a lot of you will struggle to get your dignity back following the head explosions from the more sensitive Falkirk fans.

Good luck with the rest of your seasn and I sincerely hope Loy remains professional and continues to perform for the remainder of his deal. Dees remember Derek Lyle only too well and it's a shiter of a situation.

Goodbye, farewell.

And yet, at the age of 34 he's currently the top scorer in the Championship and has spent much of the season keeping your new star striker on the bench.

Hopefully he'll continue to be "shit" for a year or two yet. ;)

I'm confused here, how can a queen of the south striker keep a falkirk striker on the bench?

And yet, at the age of 34 he's currently the top scorer in the Championship and has spent much of the season keeping your new star striker on the bench.

Hopefully he'll continue to be "shit" for a year or two yet. ;)

Just shows you how much the standard has fallen in this league over the past few years. Between 2008 and 2012 he scored a massive 7 goals in 70 odd appearances.Never been impressed with him I'm afraid any time I've seen him at the numerous clubs hes been at. Bairds a player who's half decent at this level but nothing more. Will be nteresting to see how Loy does at a higher level , Unfortunately I think he'll do okay.

We'll give you Loy back if you promise not to offload McCracken on us?!

So what was your point of bringing up Leigh Griffiths? We were certainly living outwith our means, like many clubs have done and continue to do. We spent money on Griffiths almost a year before and received a 'reduced rate' fee for him once we were in admin which was a profit for us and one of the main reasons we survived said admin. You state, 'doesn't change the face Dundee went into admin on the back of signing a championship striker' with this statement, it's clear you're trying to compare the situation between Griffiths and Loy OR you were just trying to be a dick with a wide comment in retort to Deefiant, either way, you're an idiot!

Yep, I agree, you are.

As I said I am not comparing the transfers. I'm sorry if you thought it was idiotic and caused offence but it was genuinely just, as you put it, "a wide comment" about a statement I felt was rather ironic. It was intended to be a we bit cheeky to Dundee but certainly was not meant to be harmful and just to be clear, the stuff about Griffiths going to Dens was just plain old sarcasm.

Monkey Tennis, on 26 Feb 2015 - 20:34, said:

There'll be loads of threads like that in 'One F' or whatever you call it, I'd have thought. That would be ideal, if the point of this forum continues to escape you.

Their forum has been down for the past 3 days.

Christ, you really were confused by the SD post about Lyle having a better season than Baird.I'd thought this 'stupid' thing you've got going on, was a facetious act.

Why Christ?

Well he did say lyle was keeping a Falkirk striker on the bench, the only striker Falkirk have on the bench is Morgan.

And my serious hangover might have something to do with it too.

Christ, are the Dees fans still hanging around here, they want us to have another whip round for them?

I'm grateful for their input - I hadn't realised I was raging until they told us!

Imagine a player moving to another club ... it's like the whole universe has been turned on it's head!

Why Christ?

Well he did say lyle was keeping a Falkirk striker on the bench, the only striker Falkirk have on the bench is Morgan.

And my serious hangover might have something to do with it too.

He said he'd spent much of the season keeping Falkirk's new striker on the bench. I didn't think it was all that cryptic myself, but hey ho.

Hope the hangover is easing