The Falkirk FC Thread

Strange having your POTY as an open voting poll on the Internet. I thought you'd have to register or something.

Taylor Morgan got my vote. Fingers crossed.

:lol:

Mine too. Let's get this done P&Bers!

Edited by printer

Cuthbert is someone I'd take three days before the season starts if we've not got anyone else signed up. Vintage Houston signing if it happens though.

Why????

Cuthbert is a proven goalkeeper in this division and has played a few seasons in the Premier League.

I would be happy enough with him coming in.

Cuthberts decision to stay at us will come down to wether or not the club are still considering going fully full time and losing McGurn and hill as they the only two part timers, McGurn will never accept a full time contract.

Personally I'd rather see us keep both cuthbert and McGurn!

If club don't offer McGurn a part time contract then signing cuthbert would be imperative in my opinion.

He will be gone at the end of the season.

I'm with Gav on this.

I don't know if it was official or if I heard from someone but I was told when he signed it was for 1 season and 1 season only.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Scrap the academy and let our younger players move on to a club where a manager is likely to play them. If this is the road Houston is going to go down, with signing the likes of Cuthbert then we would be aswell to

He maybe signed as back up to Bowman

I doubt that but as much as I'm hmmmm about Cuthbert, not much difference between him and MacDonald..sure hope he can kick a ball and keep it in the park

Scrap the academy and let our younger players move on to a club where a manager is likely to play them. If this is the road Houston is going to go down, with signing the likes of Cuthbert then we would be aswell to

The goalie situation is a a funny one. I wouldn't mind Bowman getting a start from the off next season with an experienced back up, possibly taking up the coaching role.

The likes of Blair, T Grant and Dick will hopefully get their chances too.