The Falkirk FC Thread

Fair do's. I seem to recall quotes from the club at the time stating they had give him accommodation when he first came up. However, good reason to believe you on that

Nothing will come off the Records' "exclusive" anyway

No a lot of pish the story. To be fair when he came up he may have had accommodation for a few weeks, not sure when he did move there. Edited by Back Post Misses

How did your mate know Will needed a place to stay if it had nothing to do with the club?

Surely there was SOMETHING to do with the club in those arrangements?

In any case it's a great thing knowing these specific details cheers for sharing.

A fair point so let me just clarify. The club were not footing the bill. Edited by Back Post Misses

Islam Feruz?? There was a lot of fanfare about this lad a few years ago but he hasn't done anything at first team level even in a few loan spells.

I'm not saying he couldn't do well in this league as he must have something to have Chelsea offering him long term deals but he's in no way a target man, or experienced.

Islam Feruz?? There was a lot of fanfare about this lad a few years ago but he hasn't done anything at first team level even in a few loan spells.

I'm not saying he couldn't do well in this league as he must have something to have Chelsea offering him long term deals but he's in no way a target man, or experienced.

This is a joke right?

He seems like a right arrogant we Dick, I doubt he's coming anywhere near us or this decision. Supposing he does tho what have we got to lose? Chelsea pay his wages. He could probably do well against sides in our league and if he comes the count we can always just and him back he's their problem after all

He seems like a right arrogant we Dick, I doubt he's coming anywhere near us or this decision. Supposing he does tho what have we got to lose? Chelsea pay his wages. He could probably do well against sides in our league and if he comes the count we can always just and him back he's their problem after all

I'm thinking that you were maybe very tired when you typed this?

He definitely does come over as a total arse and I very much doubt he'd lower himself to playing at our level even if it is exactly what he needs to kickstart his career.

Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you're not.

We've done ok in this type of market in the past. Mark Howard, Kasper Schmeichel, Tim Krul and not forgetting Tony Stokes. Who had a rep for being a dick, yet banged them in for us.

Anyway someone is only suggesting it, it's not even a rumour lol.