The Falkirk FC Thread

Not really, just sharing my view on the FOOTBALL. 'This is a multi-club forum get over it' was what Queens fans told me earlier in the year. Like I say - Deal wi it pal

So, when you do it your just sharing your view on football. When MT does it hes trying to stoke some kind of fantasy rivalry?

Makes sense.

What am I dealing with?

You'd think Sibbald would have got a chance with the U21s at some point already, he's a cracking player. I also checked Wiki and it doesn't look like he played U19s either, which I was surprised with.

Maybe it means that the various Scotland management teams, like all the English teams (despite what Falkirk fans think) realise he isn't good enough.

Maybe it means that the various Scotland management teams, like all the English teams (despite what Falkirk fans think) realise he isn't good enough.

Dunno about that, I'm not saying he should be starting every game for the U21s but I found it strange he's never even had a call up despite playing well for a large number of games.

You'd think Sibbald would have got a chance with the U21s at some point already, he's a cracking player. I also checked Wiki and it doesn't look like he played U19s either, which I was surprised with.

He's better than both Mallan and Shankland 100%, both of whom are in the squad.

There's a lot of quality in his position though away from the two St Mirren diddies, Ryan Fraser, Ryan Gauld, Ryan Christie, Sam Nicholson, Billy King and Jamie Walker are possibly all eligible.

It would be an utter disaster for us if he did get picked. I doubt you can postpone a fixture for having one callup so we would be missing him for important games whilst the likes of St Mirren are getting games put off for players that aren't even getting a game like Shankland. Hopefully he'll avoid a call up for a while yet.

It would be an utter disaster for us if he did get picked. I doubt you can postpone a fixture for having one callup so we would be missing him for important games whilst the likes of St Mirren are getting games put off for players that aren't even getting a game like Shankland. Hopefully he'll avoid a call up for a while yet.

It'll help his career though, give him a chance to play against different styles of teams too and maybe inspire him to kick on a bit.

Our midfield is down long term with the loss with Taiwo, a midfield of Kerr Vaulks Smith and Alston with Blair to come on, doesn't have a great ring about it. I won't lose sleep over no U21 call up for Sibbs, I'd guess its down to his size of which they won't know how much he has bulked up in recent years, tho size hasn't stopped Messi...tho come to think of it, Messi hasn't done it on the international scene, so maybe they have a point !

So, when you do it your just sharing your view on football. When MT does it hes trying to stoke some kind of fantasy rivalry?

Makes sense.

What am I dealing with?

Yeah I was talking about the game, MT is coming on here trying to slag folk off for talking about crowd numbers - what's the point in that?

Your dealing with being a QoS fan, not very well by all accounts ????

Yeah I was talking about the game, MT is coming on here trying to slag folk off for talking about crowd numbers - what's the point in that?

No, you were talking about Queens challenging Falkirk, in a thread about a match against Alloa

Your dealing with being a QoS fan, not very well by all accounts

Good grief. Are you 12?

Edited by Mr X

Our midfield is down long term with the loss with Taiwo, a midfield of Kerr Vaulks Smith and Alston with Blair to come on, doesn't have a great ring about it. I won't lose sleep over no U21 call up for Sibbs, I'd guess its down to his size of which they won't know how much he has bulked up in recent years, tho size hasn't stopped Messi...tho come to think of it, Messi hasn't done it on the international scene, so maybe they have a point !

There's been a lot of rubbish on this thread since it was created a number of years ago but the last part of you post is up there with one of the worse I've seen, and that's saying something.

Good point...however it would still develop him if he was picked and overall would be more valuable at the time he moves on (if he does which I hope he can do for his own benefit). Therefore wouldn't be as strong as 'utter disaster' IMO. We'll need to live without him at some point.

On the subject of players leaving - I know Vaulks has had a patchy season so far by last seasons standards but if he keeps landing rockets like Saturday he will surely start attracting a lot of attention, would be a big loss for us even if we have quite a lot in CM in the squad.

Edited by BountyBairn