The Falkirk FC Thread

We'll not win the league. Sevco will strengthen in Jan and run away with it. Hibs should come second quite comfortably although im not convinced stubbs has the brains to get them up via the playoffs. 3rd place will be a decent season for us especially if we can hang on to hibs coat tails for a wee bit longer.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

We'll not win the league. Sevco will strengthen in Jan and run away with it. Hibs should come second quite comfortably although im not convinced stubbs has the brains to get them up via the playoffs. 3rd place will be a decent season for us especially if we can hang on to hibs coat tails for a wee bit longer.

We won't, I agree. But sevco are more likely to sell players in Jan. Don't believe the media hype, they are rooked.

Hoping to get there but its the weans birthday.

Since when has being rooked stopped sevco from spending money?

Sevco/Rangers have spent pretty much every season I've followed football in debt.

Neither Hibs or Rangers can afford a 3rd season down here.

Christ I'd like to see Hibs accounts for this 1.

So, I can see both getting panicky in January looking for that 1 player to seal the deal for them

We will know by end of January where we stand.

By then we will have played both Hibs and Rangers 3 times and should have a better gauge of who is the best here.

We don't have the depth that they pair have but our 1st 11 seems more than capable of holding its own.

I quite like the fact both of them are desperate to get out of here.

Just hope that whoever comes down is as weak as St Mirren and not as strong as Hearts

Do Falkirk fans realistically think you have a chance of winning the championship.

Unless Rangers get a points deduction no......

deep down I feel we could finish 2nd, realistically no...we don't have the squad numbers to cope with injuries/suspensions to match Hibs and fair play to them, they seem to have made winning a habit at the moment.

Hopefully there will be a challenge for 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the latter parts of the season to keep it interesting, end of the day finishing 3rd or 4th has no real value

If only they'd sold a few keyrings on the Monday after the Cup Final :(

650k in the bank, if only we had sold some extra key rings and t shirts.

195k to be paid off on the pitch and another 50k due soon for Murray Wallace playing 50 games for Huddersfield.

650k in the bank, if only we had sold some extra key rings and t shirts.

195k to be paid off on the pitch and another 50k due soon for Murray Wallace playing 50 games for Huddersfield.

How much will that leave outstanding on the Conor McGrandles Pitch?

There's a difference. The old club had an open BOS overdraft. The new mob have no line of credit and are living off directors hand outs to meet wages

Theyve not had an overdraft since the murray days but have still been splashing the cash. The likes of ian black etc on thousands a week and super Ally on 850k a year.