The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Taking 5 years to win that gubbins league with the budget you have should not merit a pitch invasion.

Don’t think you can comment after your Covid title bud.

Cove are a shower of useless c***s but the only silver lining is they’re toiling for a play off place now. Ya wee greasy b*****d. 

Edited by Rugster

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Taking 5 years to win that gubbins league with the budget you have should not merit a pitch invasion.

Look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Remind me again how your mob ended up back in the Championship in the first place.

Some clubs have things handed to them on a plate. Others earn them on the pitch.

Now off you f**K 

Just checking as sure somebody posted under 12 tix at Montrose next week were £5, when I go into the website it says under 12 are free if accompanied by an adult , the header page on their ticket website says they are £5 but that option isn't there when you go through to order. Anybody have the correct link?

4 minutes ago, alonso said:

Just checking as sure somebody posted under 12 tix at Montrose next week were £5, when I go into the website it says under 12 are free if accompanied by an adult , the header page on their ticket website says they are £5 but that option isn't there when you go through to order. Anybody have the correct link?

It’s this I think? 

https://montrosefc.ticketco.events/uk/en/m/e/montrosefc_v_falkirkfc

1 minute ago, TheFalkirkBairn said:

Yip that's the link I was going to use, don't understand how anybody has paid £5 for an under 12, not complaining if I get the wee man in for free but is there another section that's maybe sold out or is it open terrace all round?

Morrison showing week after week just how well the club have done to tie him down to another 2 year contract. 

I really hope McGlynn has already opened communications with Hibs about getting Tait back on loan next season. The boy is different class