The Falkirk FC Thread

Played the majority of that game with 10 men and the unbeaten run still goes on. Unbelievable fight and effort from almost everyone on the park for that record despite Kelty having 12 men on the pitch to our 10. Nesbit and Yeats were phenomenal.  

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Mccann obviously should have looked before playing the pass but what the f**k was Hogarth doing standing on the touchline.

Standing in the right place away from the goal 

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Ball bounced up, Donaldson cleared it but then his follow through was on the boys chest so you can't really complain. 

10 men in that heat will be tough going, hopefully McGlynn's ready with the subs at 60 mins.

Not sure how Donaldson can get away from that. 

Not the best day at the office but a brilliant result considering the circumstances. No call for moaning about anyone today given the season and effort they’ve displayed.  Whoever that auld c**t in the main stand is who continually shouted negatives can f**k right off. 

That felt as good as a victory and was as good a performance as we’ve given in some of our convincing wins. They gave everything today and Aiden Nesbitt put in the best performance I’ve seen in a Falkirk jersey in a long long time, absolutely superb.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

That felt as good as a victory and was as good a performance as we’ve given in some of our convincing wins. They gave everything today and Aiden Nesbitt put in the best performance I’ve seen in a Falkirk jersey in a long long time, absolutely superb.

I am sure there was 3 of Nizzy on that park as he appeared to be everywhere. Yeats was great too

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Not the best day at the office but a brilliant result considering the circumstances. No call for moaning about anyone today given the season and effort they’ve displayed.  Whoever that auld c**t in the main stand is who continually shouted negatives can f**k right off. 

I’m convinced some folk are happier to moan in that stand, does my head in.

MacIver was getting pelters today from a continual whinger sitting near to me. Ross ran himself into the ground and has been one of our most important players but still not good enough for this guy.

I thought it was an excellent display of work rate and application from us today. Donaldson’s red card was unfortunate, raised his foot to a high ball and was then met with an onrushing Bavidge and caught him in the chest. Modern day it’s a red card despite their being any real intent to cause harm. The sound of the impact and collective wince from the crowd was enough to convince the ref it was a red

14 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Should never have got an extension though 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Shabba said:

I’m convinced some folk are happier to moan in that stand, does my head in.

MacIver was getting pelters today from a continual whinger sitting near to me. Ross ran himself into the ground and has been one of our most important players but still not good enough for this guy.

I thought it was an excellent display of work rate and application from us today. Donaldson’s red card was unfortunate, raised his foot to a high ball and was then met with an onrushing Bavidge and caught him in the chest. Modern day it’s a red card despite their being any real intent to cause harm. The sound of the impact and collective wince from the crowd was enough to convince the ref it was a red

There were a couple near me moaning about Mcivor too. One of the more memorable shouts " no wonder you are not in team of the year".  Absolute weapons

20 minutes ago, Rugster said:

There’s a fucking weapon at the back of the Kevin McAllister stand (middle right back row) and who’s been very quiet all season but was right back at it today. Calling John McGlynn a ‘disgrace’ was only one of his many outbursts.