The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Graeme Henderson away to Dundee, think that might be a bit of a loss. Hopefully someone lined up to replace him.

That's a few  of the backroom team left within the last year.   Suppose can't blame  them wlth getting more cash at premiership clubs.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Graeme Henderson away to Dundee, think that might be a bit of a loss. Hopefully someone lined up to replace him.

There's already someone in, who's been there since the start of preseason. There was some sort of issue about needing to wait before they could do the "departure" announcement. Now that's up I assume his replacement will be announced in due course. 

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

There's already someone in, who's been there since the start of preseason. There was some sort of issue about needing to wait before they could do the "departure" announcement. Now that's up I assume his replacement will be announced in due course. 

Great stuff. Proactive. 

4 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I actually liked the previous pies ( no fat b*****d related replies please…).

Same. The introduction of the kebab pie was a game-changer, so really looking forward to seeing what Pie Sports (😆) come up with in that line.

Think a trip to Crieff Aldi might be in order to try a preliminary sample.

4 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Jeezo was welling up there watching Story of the Matchday - Trophy Day. What a superb video of a brilliant day, wish it was tomorrow and we could all do it again.

Brad Spencer's comments at the end got me

7 hours ago, Latapy is god said:

That's a few  of the backroom team left within the last year.   Suppose can't blame  them wlth getting more cash at premiership clubs.

i'm happy to put my trust in the managers judgement and for him to pick his own backroom team, i think over his 2 years everyone is now his pick?

5 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Jeezo was welling up there watching Story of the Matchday - Trophy Day. What a superb video of a brilliant day, wish it was tomorrow and we could all do it again.

Don’t think there’s many that didn’t shed a tear. Watched the Montrose magic Saturday, and a few socials straight after, not embarrassed to say that these occasions will be up there forever. Cant wait till season start and although it will be a hellava lot more difficult, looking forward to regular large home crowds with a bit of atmosphere!!! (Forgot two away visits to the Lizzies 🤣)