The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

None of us want to lose a game but this Invincibles tag is a bit of a monkey on our back. We have to lose a game sometime so lets lose one of our pre-season friendlies and then we can relax and play with a bit of freedom.

When have we not played with freedom, it's the Falkirk side with the most freedom I've seen?

Also, the invincible tag was league games, hardly think a pre-season affects that.

That was okay today. Silly shitty goals to lose but then dominated and could have scored a million.  They’ll work on the downsides, but Ross and Adams were bright lights, as were the two young guys. There’s a fight for numbers, which is good. 

ETA: I can’t describe how happy I am that Falkirk Saturdays are back. Close season is shite and no amount of international football can ever, ever come close. Bring it on. 

Edited by StuartA

Good pre season game. Highlights/positives for me were Ross, Adams and the two young apprentices. 

We could've scored a barrel load yesterday if we just took our chances. Some dafties on the COYB page going tonto at us going 2-0 down in a preseason friendly just shows people are waiting for our first loss of this season to have a meltdown. Weirdos 

Sorry for not reading back on your recent posts but what is your genuine thoughts of your team in the championship this season, from an outsider it looks like a playoff spot is achievable as a lot of the teams this season will continually take points off each other. Without stating the obvious any team that can go on a cpl of good runs won't be far away.

Thoughts ???