The Falkirk FC Thread

What the fk. This game is ridiculous. Summary so far...

Our two-touch disallowed penalty goal.

Absolutely batter their goal; they had zero shots for most of the game.

We had a man sent off.

Then two late goals so far, score 1-1.

I'm not at the game, but have a decent bet on us winning overall, inclusive of any penalty shootout.

Edited by Falkirk Forever

Most one sided game I've seen in a while god knows how we didn't win. Shanleys pen cockups, a ref card for Hendo I didn't see they score from a dodgy pen and then miller scores a fantastic freekick. Even with ten we were by far the better team . Now they are taking the pens where there are no fans . Ludicrous.

If you’re gonna have one of those days, may as well roll it up into a giant ball and get it all out in a oner in the challenge cup. Congrats to Stenny, god knows how they’ve done that but not many can say they’ve managed a win over the last couple of years! 

Stenny along with the Shire are great representatives for the Forth Valley area. Good clubs with decent supporters. It's a shame Falkirk stain the area like the rancid smog from Grangemouth. 

It certainly highlighted the fact that no way is shanley good enough to be MacIvers backup. Doesn't look fit and falls down far too often not to mention his bloody penalty. Why Tait wasn't taking it is beyond me but with Spencer pulling up in the warm up you've got to think that it wasnt going to be our day. Loads of chances and we were rock solid at the back . Never looked like losing a goal with stenny having one shot from open play all game. Not seen the red card but Hendo has never been an overly dirty player so I'd be surprised if it was deliberate. Their pen looked like a blatant dive . Ref then tops it off by having the pens taken as far away from the paying supporters as possible. You really couldn't make it up.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

It certainly highlighted the fact that no way is shanley good enough to be MacIvers backup. Doesn't look fit and falls down fat too often not to mention his bloody penalty. 

:lol: