The Falkirk FC Thread

Mixed reports some say hes woeful others say he's okay going forward but not great defensively. Not really a big issue as hes going to be playing in the under 20's anyway so if he's mince he won't be getting anywhere near the first team.

Mixed reports some say hes woeful others say he's okay going forward but not great defensively. Not really a big issue as hes going to be playing in the under 20's anyway so if he's mince he won't be getting anywhere near the first team.

I saw somewhere online that Houston sees him in a defensive midfield role. If he for the Under 20's? 

Our fixtures in full:

Stirling Albion v Falkirk, Saturday 16th July, Forthbank Stadium, 3pm

Falkirk v Elgin City, Tuesday 19th July, The Falkirk Stadium, 7:45pm

St Johnstone v Falkirk, Saturday 23rd July, McDiarmid Park, 3pm, Live on BT Sport

Falkirk v Brechin City, Saturday 30th July, The Falkirk Stadium 3pm

Was hoping for at least one of Elgin or Brechin away on a Saturday to tick off a ground or two. Oh well.

I'd like to think 3 wins against the weaker sides would see us into the next round.

Liam Henderson was very ropey during his time at Stenhousemuir and I'm surprised he's found another full-time club, to be honest. Mistakes are to be expected from young players but I can't remember a loanee who made so many errors in such a short space of time. He was always pretty bad for playing slack backpasses, allowing balls to bounce inside the area, or getting drawn to the action rather than track his man.

I don't remember him being great going forward (although he did score in a 4-2 win over Cowdenbeath) but he's still got loads to learn and a lot of filling out to do if he's to establish himself at Falkirk.

Dumbfounded by Henderson.

One of the worst full backs I've seen playing part time football in 20 years.

Don't think Houston sees him as a FB. Apparently sees him as a defensive midfielder